From: Tad Williams [mailto:twilliams@progressivepubs.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 1999 12:03 PM
To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: Looking for Ag. Books

I am looking for books and videos that are related to sustainable
agriculture, urban agriculture, and organic food. If anyone has suggestions
on websites, bookstores, or publishing companies that would be great. Also,
I would like to find books that do not normally appear in the major online
bookstores like amazon and barnes n nobles. Thanks.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Tad Williams
Marketing Director
Progressive Publications    Ph: (202)238-0010  Fax: (202)238-0011
<http:///>www.progressivepubs.com
P.O. Box 11335 Washington, DC 20008

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail