Fwd: Re: Looking for Ag. Books

The Sustainable Ag Network (SAN) is keeping an online
"Sourcebook" of publications/literature/materials (you
name it) relating to sustainable agriculture.  You can
access the Sourcebook through SAN/SARE homepage at
www.sare.org (or go directly to sourcebook at
http://www.sare.org/san/sourcebook/)

Please note that it is an interactive sourcebook where
one can update or add materials via internet.  If you
don't see an item there and you feel that it belongs
in the sourcebook, please submit it.   If you have any
questions about it, please feel free to email me or
Andy Clark (san@nal.usda.gov).

Also, while I'm mentioning the Sourcebook, here's a
small pitch for the SAN Calendar -- again -- it's
interactive, so please go ahead and use and submit
events to it -- you can add to it through www.sare.org
via News and Events -- the shortcut is for viewing
only.

Mid-summer greetings!
Kirsten Saylor
SAN