Listservs

WOW

Thanks so much for getting back to me -- all of your suggestions were
excellent!  Misha -- how'd you find all those online?  I use
www.profusion.com which searches 12 or so other engines... but I didn't get
those kind of hits -- or maybe it was a bad web day.

Larry, you have tons of excellent lists.

Craig, your webpage is looking FINE!  I will put them out when they are
compiled, cleaned up and sorted.  My requests brought on several more
requests.  Eeek.

Time to get back to work, but I just wanted to let you all know that I truly
appreciate your help and I am working to put it all together right now.

Thanks!!
Kirsten Saylor
Sustainable Agriculture Network
C/O AFSIC, National Agricultural Library
10301 Baltimore Ave, room 304
Beltsville, MD  20705-2351
301/504-6173
ksaylor@nal.usda.gov