Re[2]: Agriculture and Energy

Appologies to those who ran into trouble connecting to
the energy bibliography address i posted a few days back.

... correct address is:

 www.agrenv.mcgill.ca/agrecon/staff.htm

.. then click on my name and look for the bibliography link
on my page ...

... you can get there direct at:

http://www.agrenv.mcgill.ca/AGRECON/STAFF/HENNING/energy.htm

.....john

>Hi John,
>
>I get the following message when I try your link
>
>Directory Listing Denied
>This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
>
>Can we get around that?
>
>Thanks,
>Christine

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".