Biogas link & info on biofuel

Peter Wibberley <pete@not.real.email.address> wrote in message
news:yxBO3.14605$D33.42133@ozemail.com.au...

> I seem to remember reading about diesel trucks being run on vegetable oils
?
> .... perhaps during the 2nd world war, ?  diesel's of course are one of
the
> most versatile motors,  because of the lack of a spark plug can use fuels
> which are not (usually) considered to be flammable.

I seem to remember that mercedes benz disel engines are the only engines
that will run unmodified on a biofuel extracted from hemp.

For information on biogas check out
http://gate.gtz.de/isat/default.asp?dis=/biogas/AT_biogas.html&tit=ISAT%20-%

Myk

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -|- Venaura Farm
InterGarden -|- http://metalab.unc.edu/london
lflondon@mindspring.com -|- london@metalab.unc.edu