Hometown Creamery Revival

http://metalab.unc.edu/creamery/
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden
/permaculture /intergarden/orgfarm /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu
Title: Hometown Creamery Revival

 A project of Southern Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program of USDA, the Hometown Creamery Revival promotes on-farm processing as a means of making dairying a sustainable way of life for small farms. Farmstead products are unique, offering the consumer interesting alternatives to standardized, factory-produced dairy foods.

This project's participating farms are located in Southwest Virginia, but we have connections to similar projects and small dairies all over the U.S. Be sure to explore our links for more information.

Links

 Events

 News

 Processing Courses

Contact Us

 CreamLine

  Our Newsletter -- request a sample issue

American Cheese Society petition to preserve raw milk cheeses

 Back to Sustainable Farming Connection Latest Update: November 17, 1999

CheeseMakers
Join theCheeseMakers WebRing

Prev - Next 5 -Random - Next
List All Sites