Link Request

I would like to be added to your search engine.  Beck Ag Com has educated
over 11,000 farmers to date on the latest technologies and products in the
Ag marketplace.  Our participants learn from their peer's real life
experiences.  There is no cost for the farmer to participate.  To date,
we've run programs for Monsanto, Dow AgroSciences, Bayer - Canada, Rhone
Poulenc, Uniroyal, VantagePoint, Elanco and Novartis.

Please link to www.agtele.com.
Description Statement: Beck Ag Com produces educational teleconference
programs for farmers to learn from their peers.  We specialize in the U.S.
and Canadian agricultural marketplace.

Key Search words:
Ag Education			Education			Animal Health
Crop Protection		Equipment			Ag Equipment
Seed				Ag Seed			Training
Ag Training
Ag Marketing			Marketing

Mark A. Gipple                  Learn more about us at:
National Business Manager               www.beckag.com
Beck Ag Com, Inc.
Office: 816-415-9500  Fax: 816-415-9800

"Education...From the Farm Up!"