(fwd) Site that may be of interest

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:33:46 +1100, in alt.permaculture "AndreaMc"
<andreamc@NOSPAMone.net.au> wrote:

Howdy All,
A few days(?) ago there was a post about an interesting site in NSW, a
PC
farm... any way, I thought this site might be of interest to some one,
it's
pretty basic stuff and could be included in the FAQ as a newbie
jumping off
place - it has pictures and basic info on passive solar building,
wastewater
treatment, zones, aquaculture etc... - it's all based on their
property, but
a newbie might quite like it (an oldie might too :))
Now I feel like I might have sold it too hard!!  But here it is any
way:

http://www.candlelightpermaculture.com.au/resourcesItems/CFTour.html

Andrea

Lawrence F. London, Jr.  Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden
/permaculture /intergarden/orgfarm /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com  london@metalab.unc.edu