No Subject

Hi  !
We would like to update the listing for Rec.Gardens Newsgroup's FAQ Collection  in GardenNet's Information Directory.   The information we currently have is provided at this end of this message.  Feel free to make any changes and email them back to us.  We will then add your entry in the Directory.

There is no charge for this listing, though we'd certainly appreciate a reciprocal link from your site to GardenNet (http://gardennet.com).

We appreciate your interest in GardenNet!
Thanks,
Cheryl

***************************
Information on our Business Services for your reference:

GardenNet has a new service:  Product Links provide a link from our most popular section, GardenNet's Information Directory,  directly to the web page of your product or service.

Additional details are located at http://gardennet.com/join/

**************************
Your Information Directory Entry contains the following information:

Name:  Rec.Gardens Newsgroup's FAQ Collection
Address:   ,
City:
State/Province:
Zip/Postal Code:
Country:  USA
Phone:
Fax:
Toll Free Phone:
Web Address:  http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/Rec.Gardens-FAQs.html

Catalog Information:  Catalog not available or no catalog information has been provided.

Logo with Entry:  Not included.

Current Categories:

New Categories:

  (You may be in up to 6 categories that are relevant to your business or organization.  To add more categories, see our Category List at http://gardennet.com/informationdirectory/services/categorylist.htm )