Re: organic seeds

> Can anyone refer me to good sources of certified organic seeds?
>
> Especially clover seed? I have found some sites such as Seeds of Change
> but wondered whether there are any other contacts internationally - they
> don't have to have website!

Here are two on-line resource lists that list suppliers of organic,
biodynamic, and Non-GE seeds.

>From ATTRA:
Suppliers of Organic, Non-GE*, or Heirloom (O-P*) Vegetable Seed
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/altseed.html

>From BD-NOW!
BD Now! Seedlist 1.2
http://www.igg.com/bdnow/seedlist.html

Note:  These are US-based seed lists.

Seems like a good idea for the United Nations-FAO to initiate an
information service and database of some sort to support farmers
around the world with organic agriculture.

Steve Diver
ATTRA

"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".