websites re composting of wood chips, sawdust

>http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/wmi/
>
>There is much more information about waste management and composting at the
>Cornell Waste Management Institute site.

  website:  www.jgpress.com
publishers of BIOCYCLE -Journal of Composting and Recycling, & COMPOST
-Science & Utilization

By the way, much information about small-, mid-, and large-scale
vermicomposting systems will be presented at the Vermillennium, Sept.
16-22, 2000 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Anyone can email me for an
electronic or snail-mail Call for Abstracts which gives more details,
or you can check out the website at:
http://www.wormwoman.com/vermillennium.

Mary Appelhof
Flowerfield Enterprises/Flower Press