new hyperlink announcement

Dear webmaster,

I have included a link to Intergarden on my website, ecoaxis.net.  The website just went up less than 24 hours ago, and I am notifying everyone I have linked to. My website has links to many environmentally friendly organizations.
All links are top level links (they go to your front page) and there are no frames (the surfer leaves my site and goes to yours). If you prefer to not be linked to, just send an email to links@ecoaxis.net and I'll remove the link right away.

Of course your organization can also feel free to link to ecoaxis.net.

Thank you very much,
Ivars Olte
http://www.ecoaxis.net

email - links@ecoaxis.net