RE: Abstracts of New Papers on Web Site (4-5 pages)

Lawrence;

Just wanted to let you know that the University has granted my request for
Professor Emeritus status, so I will be able to keep my University web site
indefinitely.

Thanks for the offer to provide an alternative home for my web site, but it
will be easier for me to let the University maintain it.  If you would like
to link your web site to mine, or make it a part of your site by any other
means, please feel free to do so.

Again, thanks for your offer to help.

John E. Ikerd
5121 S. Brock Rodgers Rd