Integrated Food Systems

Lion, I would like to speak directly to you. The majority of us on this list
all want the same things. The hoped for outcomes of better income for
farmers and better food for consumers are without a doubt two of the  major
reasons this Sanet list even exists. However, in my opinion, your approach
to others is not acceptable on this list. You are alienating most of us who
would otherwise have joined with you in sharing knowledge and experiences
that can further the understanding of integrated food systems. Many of us on
this list wish you would simply go away. On the other hand, you have
valuable information to share, and we are on this list because we want to
learn.

To that end, I am offering you my apology for any posts I have made to you
or about you that have offended you. I am especially sorry for having used
the word "fairy tale" which was disparaging of your ideas.

My hope is that you will acknowledge my apology as being sincere, and that
you will apologize to me for the posts you have made to me and about me that
have indeed offended me, particularly the insults to permaculture, which I
believe to be a valuable system for developing and demonstrating integrated
food systems.

Regards,

Andy Lee
Good Earth Publications