[webgroup] January ibiblio topic switch

We are going to hold on books for a bit, but I thank everyone for their
great suggestions!

Another celebration this month is religious freedom day (January 16) -
since we have a plethora of religious options on ibiblio, we will
spotlight those.  In the spotlight are (note these are not all
homepages, but the page of texts):

Zen:
http://www.ibiblio.org/zen/

Hinduism:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ram/

Judasim: Virtual Shtetl
http://www.ibiblio.org/yiddish/

Christianity:
Christian Existential Phenomenology
http://www.ibiblio.org//scst/mills/cep/homepage.html

Bahai  TrueSeeker Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org//Bahai/Texts/English/

also jonathan robie's various biblical translations:
http://www.ibiblio.org/corpus-paul/
http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/
http://www.ibiblio.org/koine/
http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew/