Re: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review

Whole Earth took a stand against homeopathy a few years back,
pronouncing as being so intrinsicly foolish in concept that no
testing to refute it is actually necessary. I don't think that hurt
homeopathy one iota.

Who that matters doesn't see HortIdeas for what it really is
(SHALLOW/UNIMAGINATIVE/SELFISH).

Let's not spend our energy trying to be more like these people.

-Allan