Re: What is permaculture?

John Schinnerer wrote:
> "What constitutes permaculture?"
>
> ...but my take is similar to whomever (Jeff?) posted along the lines of
> "it's a process..." - that's why I ask "what do you want?"

It occurs to me that the "you" in "what do you want" changes as our
education evolves. An individual might view Pc as a rewarding
survival process. A Pc group might view Pc as a cult or culture.
Humanity might want survival of the species. An earth view might
focus on all life.

So.. Does Pc change with our education or shifts of viewpoint?

I believe it does.

jeff