Permaculture Courses

I would like to do a permaculture course.  I've been doing as much as I can on my own from reading the books, but would like to get more in depth and also get to see more in progress examples.  I'd like to do one in more or less a similar climate to what we plan to live in.  So that would make Hawaii or a desert permaculture  course unlikely :-). Where we will be living is uncertain due to job changes, but we are aiming for temperate climates.  Later, I'd like
to expand knowledge to be skilled at tropical and desert as well, but think I could do more if I focused on one type of area to start with.