Re: Excessive mail to the extreme.

I'd say that they mad a beginner's mistake of leaving on the "send to recipient and
list" option somewhere - hence a dozen or so copies to the list. But the size is also
an issue. Mind you my local council manages to send me e-mail without any size
whatsoever because of some novel idiosyncrasy in Outlook Express that nobody has yet
sussed out. QuickDel or a call to the ISP was the only solution for that one.

It's Metelock - the Salmon season

Good fishing, quiet winds and balmy days. Come visit Albany W.A.

Regards

Bob

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: rmhoward@omninet.net.au
> Get the list FAQ at: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture.faq