Re: sustainable education

>Would someone please refer me to a list of schools that offer
>> > undergrad B.A.'s in sustainable/alternative/organic agriculture. No
>> > workshops or environmental studies that happen to involve agriculture,
The Q about whether it is indeed sustainable to teach/learn ag in the U
aside, (I mean, how did we get to the present (and they call it a
system?))
I believe an important question to ask is *where on Earth do you want to
be?* And then look for  schools in similar climates, and then evaluate
the program options.
(one of my #1 gripes about cyber communication is that unless someone
makes the effort to characterize themself,  there's no postmark, accent
to the English, inflection to the speech, whatever; all the subtleties of
language and cues to place are gone- lack of meaning leads to bad
communication)
-Rick