Permaculture in the Rainforest!!!

Wanted to announce our upcoming Design Course in Costa Rica.
Permaculture in the Rainforest!
3 – Week Design Course in Costa Rica!
With Douglas Bullock, Bruce Hill and Stephen Brooks

The course combines two weeks of hands-on experiential learning on our
30-acre beachfront site on the Caribbean with one week of traveling
throughout Costa Rica.  This includes a visit to an active volcano,
agricultural experimental station, indigenous reserve, an extensive
medicinal herb farm and a day of white water rafting and much more.
February 14-March 7, 2001
For more information email puntamona@hotmail.com or
call us at 1-800-551-7887.