Re: Ecovillage stuff

Aloha,

> naturally,
> the more personal relationship/friendship there is between the owner and
the
> lease-takers, the smoother it will work.

...IF the more personal relationship does not lead to unspoken assumptions
and leaving out explicit contractual details (if one chooses to go with the
business-contract model)..."oh, I know him/her really well, no need to get
picky about the fine print."  A recipe for disaster later on...and of
course business contracts are broken every day, with varying consequences.

There's no "escape" from fundamental human relatings; not in "consensus,"
"democracy," "dictatorship," or anything else.  Not much in formal PC
curriculum/practice invites to this either...a missing piece, work to be
done...

John Schinnerer
Cultural & Ecological Designing
Human Habitat Design