Re: En: Polyculture / Castor

> Too late for me.  I didn't get this message in time.  The download
> was 5.6M long and did take almost an hour to download - tying up my
> computer for that time.  It is a relatively short (approx 2 page)
> Word document with two photos that could have been sent in a 100k
> file at most.

 Furthermore I can't even SEE the photo's as I don't have Word and my word processor only has gaps
where the pics should be...

2 hours & 5.6 meg  for 2 pages of text that is only of marginal interest in the UK- I could have
renewed my overdue sub to Permaculture Activist for the cost of the phone call (or at least bought
an issue or 2)

Sorry to bang on, but PLEASE be more careful in future....

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex, UK