RE: From Marsha- contacts in Australia

Hi Marsha,
If he is looking for somewhere to visit, with the possibility of some kind of
WWOOFing option, he may like to contact me at the University of New South Wales
Ecoliving Centre here in Sydney.

We may not be exactly what he is looking for however if he is planning to come
to Sydney we could prove a useful place to visit and I am sure that we could
benefit from some of his knowledge and skills.  He might be able to further
research his options once he gets here - here being a lot closer to here than
there!

If you would like to pass on my contact details I would be delighted to chat
with him off line.

Regards,
Cameron Little

Cameron Little