Permaculture Credit Union

Opened August 15, 2000

The Permaculture Credit Union is a reality. A new kind of
environmentally responsive financial institution has been created,
chartered, and insured. The Permaculture Credit Union is the first
new credit union to be created in New Mexico in thirty years and is
possibly the first credit union to be founded upon the Earth Care
principles of Permaculture ethics. For the past three years the
Permaculture Institute and numerous volunteers have been involved in
establishing the Permaculture Credit Union. If anyone would like
further information, they can either register on our web site
http://www.pcuonline.org or email us at mailto:perma@pcuonline.org
with a mailing address and we would be glad to send them a packet of
information.
--

Phil Vergamini
Chairman, Board of Directors