Bicycle Trailers

Can anybody on the list supply any info. on Bicycle trailers, as I'm seriously thinking about
getting one having just got rid of my van? Basically just need advice on what would be best/most
suitable for taking loads up & down the allotment, eg, tools, bringing home the potato harvest in
Autumn (probably the heavist load I'd need to carry), storage space (we're in a terraced house so
would need to bring the thing through the house to store it) things to be aware of + suppliers (UK)
/rough prices I might expect to pay, that sort of thing?

(I seem to remember this has been discussed before, but I no longer have the posts & wasn't
thinking that seriously about it at the time)

Thanks,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea