Re: (fwd) Costs Factor & Phases as Part of Permaculture Design??

On 05/04/00, "Judith Hanna <jehanna@gn.apc.org>" wrote:
> Dear Joel
>
> Once you venture into the economics how cash relates to value, you've got a
> can of worms in a minefield. All sorts of fascinating philosphical
> questions arise.
>
> My hobbyhorse -- which I get paid for riding -- is valuing unpaid work,
> particularly by people definable as 'volunteers'. I won't go further into
> that at present -- various policy briefings posted on
> www.volunteering.org.uk/campaigns

Dear Judith:

I just took a quick peek at the volunteer.org site.  Very nicely done.

I've bookmarked the site so that I can go back to it later, I really want
to spend some quality time going over it.  Thanks for the link!

Blessings,
Ava