Re: RFI: Earthbags

At 10:34 23.03.00 +1200, you wrote:
>Greetings Pc Ng and Pc list
>
>Anybody any knowledge or experience of using earthbags as a building
>resource? They seem they fit in somewhere with cob and strawbale building.

there is a guy near atlanta, ga who built quite a building from them - he
is a permi too - has a website with pictures of the structure and the
process - hm, dunno the url, maybe the name was something with rainbow,
like rainbow farm.. not sure tho. sorry, thas my best i have.

*

georg
******

follow your heart -
it's the only way to heaven on earth.....