Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Vancouver (B.C, Canada) Permaculture Network's "Eco-Village Opportunities - an Evening of Presentations."

helo harold,

Good luck with the conference. Hope it goes well...there's such a need for
such conferences to educate people who may be interested.

BTW I am also starting a small eco-village...perhaps up to 50 people.  Thta's
a much smaller, less demanding scale tan some of the larger planned villages
like Crystal waters.

Perhaps you could mention my place, or include it in your directory, website
etc.

It's called GOOSE CREEK ViLLAGE, and it's on a beautiful 450 acre farm site
in southern Kentucky. I've posted some pictures of the farm at:

http://members.aol.com/dogscratch/goosecreekfarm/

Sure would appreciate your thoughts, comments, and any help. Good members are
the KEY!:)  Best wishes.   Frank