RE: Sustainable Building Materials Audit

Aloha,

demonstration project
	>(my new house!) and wish to use the MOST
environmentally/human-friendly
	>materials available. In addition to using these materials, I
want to produce
	>literature comparing these materials to conventional and other
types of
	>alternative materials...

	You might find some helpful sites on my shelter page at:

	http://206.129.210.38/students/jschinnerer/shelter.html

	As you note, there are many (many many) ways of explaining what
is "MOST" friendly, including "hidden" costs in manufactured products,
shipping, renewability, lifespan, etc. etc.  No one explanation will fit
all sites, climates and local resources.  Best wishes figuring out what
works best for you!

	John Schinnerer