Re: listing rules

The American Birding Association listing rules and interpretations of
those rules are at http://americanbirding.org/resources/reslistru2.htm

There's no mention of having to wait for a state bird records committee to
approve of your identification, as long as it's a species currently in the
ABA Checklist.  So it looks like you can go ahead and put the Anna's and
the Mango on your next list report.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu