Nice T-shirts correction

That URL should be http://www.avinet.com.

BILL

*********

If you're looking for a holiday gift for a birder, I just noticed
some nice nature T-shirts on--of all places--the website for Avinet,
the bird banding supplier.

Look under the Gift Shop at http://ww.avinet.com .

Happy Holidays!

BILL

**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to the Center and to Operation RubyThroat: The
Hummingbird Project are tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond Center  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.