Scope Info

First off, this is mainly a request for the female readers.  Being a female
now is my late 50's and knowing I can't tote the heavy 80mm scopes I'm
appealing to the females who have scopes.

I'd like to know what scope you use and are you satisfied.  Any pros and cons
about your scope.  Also what eyepiece you chose and are you happy with it,
and the tripod.  I've done a fair amount of reading, searched some on-line
sites and have been able to look through several scopes when birding in a
group.   Unfortunately at those times I didn't think I'd ever be buying one
so didn't notice the brand or other info.  Now I've decided to bite the
bullet and just do it.  I've saved a long time and this is my gift to myself.
 I'm not sure price range is the only concern - if I'm going to do it I'll
pay mid to top range for it.

So all you wonderful women I'll hope to hear some opinions and will greatly
appreciate every response.  If you prefer to respond off carolinabirds my
e-mail address is jbs4711@aol.com.  Thanks.

Dianne Smith
Durham, NC
jbs4711@aol.com