Pintails at Greenview!

Dear Birders,

I just spotted four pintails on Greenview Pond.  I don't recall seeing them
here before.
I hope they stick around for tomorrow's count!

In addition there are 20 or so ring-necked ducks, approximately 100
green-winged teal, a few gadwals, and of course mallards and canada geese.
It's very ducky out there.

Also, if you haven't signed the Lake Wheeler Petition that advocates banning
jet-ski's and reducing the speedlimit, please consider doing so.
http://www.mybirdlist.com/LakeWheeler.html

Thank you and happy holidays.

John Argentati
Greenview Pond
Raleigh, North Carolina

Greenview Pond is located on Blaney Franks Road, just west of Lake Wheeler,
in Raleigh North Carolina.  In spite of the fact that it's just a small farm
pond and marsh, the Wake County Audubon Society has observed over 200
species of birds there over the years.