WHISTLING DUCK'S

Hi all:
Went to Magnolia Gardens again today Fri. 22nd.to take video of the ducks and
they were not there that I could find. I stayed there for a hour watching
for them to no availl.I did see two Snipe on the island that the ducks were
on before. Then went to the swamp gardens and walked around both lakes and
did not see them.That was a lot of walking with a camera and 500mm lens and a
XL1 video camera to tote around.But it was a beautiful day so I had a great
time.I will check the pound again tomorrow to see if they return.
								Van Atkins

Charleston, SC
vatkins@awod.com