Cedar Waxwings

I have led beginning birdwatching hike for nearly 10 years and every time we
spot Cedar Waxwings there is always one or two that have orange tips on their
tail.  This leads to some confusion as the birds don't look like that in
Peterson's guide.  (Yes, that's the guide I use for beginning birders.)  Some
want to argue that what we're seeing is not a Cedar Waxwing but some new
Waxwing species. Ah, new birders. Gotta love em!

Edith Tatum
Durham,NC