County Birding

For those of you who do some county birding or have thought about it,
you should check out the SC county birders web page. It is really great
and professionally done. The site is www.countybirds-sc.com.

I have kept NC county lists for some time and would like to see us have
such a group and web site for NC. Living at the far end of the state
puts me at a disadvantage, but you triangle birders and central NC
birders should really like this. Certainly our 100 counties makes it
more difficult than their 40 counties.

Is any one interested? I would be happy to help, though I don't have the
technical expertise to do what SC has done.

What say? Maybe someone is already working on such a project. I would
appreciate hearing from you.

Buddy

Charles L "Buddy" Garrett, MD
medxam@onslowonline.net