harlequin success

I do not ahve the email addresses of Doug Shadwick, Judy Myrray or
Rick Payne, so I am writing to carolinabirds in the hopes that they
will see this.

After I left you folks at the CBBT I decided to go back to island four
and try the northernmost end for the Harlequin. SUCCESS! Hardly had I
driven up than I saw the male posing on the rocks and after some
looking we saw the two females as well. Completely confiding and
lovely as could be. I was at CBBT exactly a month ago and also saw a
male and two females on island four then. THese are probably the same
group hunkered down for the winter.

Did you folks get them also? Where did you go after leaving the CBBT?

Shantanu Phukan
C Hill