Baltimore Oriole and other yard birds

Hi Everyone,
     I still have the immature Baltimore Oriole that I reported the other day
in the yard.  Wonder if it's the same one I saw this fall and also in early
Dec.  This AM he's on the ground probing the soil for insects, looking a
little like a Flicker.  I know I have some dried pokeweed berries and very
old Persimmon fruit around, but other than that not sure what he's liking
here, maybe mealworms? although I've never seen him on the feeder.
     Also have the feistiest two Hermit Thrushes, they chase eachother
constantly, never giving the other a moments peace.  They both want the
feeder territory and are both very stubborn.  It's hard to believe how much
energy they're expending in their territorial disputes.
     Saw the 4 Purple Finches together on the feeder for the very first time
today, usually see them feed in twos.  2 males and 2 female/ immatures,..
actually after seeing them all together I'm wondering if I maybe have more
than 4 because didn't see the female/ immature with the buffier wash I
sometimes see.
Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC