The Case of the Missing Llons

Hi Carolinabirders,

My recent inquiry about Red-throated Loon numbers resulted in many very
interesting responses.  Rather than burden your in-box with a lengthy
e-mail message, I have produced a web page summarizing the my loon
observations in northeastern Florida and the responses I received.  It can
be viewed at:
http://www.badbirdz.com/missingloons.htm

If you do not have web access, but would like to receive the summary I will
be glad to e-mail you a copy.  I apologize in advance for redundant
postings that multiple mail list subscribers will receive.

Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
nwamer@fcol.com http://www.badbirdz.com/
"Even in its most primitive form, naming is a kind of judgment."
                                                        (Walker Percy)