Both Tea snd Toast may be toast...

Dear C'Birders:

....or departed the premises.   Just got back from chasing the Yellow-faced
Grassquit lifer, and adding to my Florida list, and found out that Mr. Tea,
the Black-chinned HB hasn't been seen in X amount of days.  Will try
tomorrow to find.  Also I guess I'll have to take a paddle around the lake
as Toast, the Cinnamon Teal may be gone too.  I haven't seen him in close to
3 weeks-ish.  Has anybody seen either lately???? So, those of you who may
have been coming this weekend and I know there are some, even out of
staters, hold off and I'll try to update within the next couple of days.

Mary McDavit, Sunset Lakes (L.Medcalf), Sunset Beach, NC:  910-579-2446
osprey1@mindspring.com

We still have our male Ruby-throated for sure.