Chapel Hill bird columns

I wrote a guest column for today's Chapel Hill News, an adaptation of the
summary report I posted about the Chapel Hill CBC results:

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/Issues/2001/02/11/opinion05.html
(I didn't write the title) :-)

I actually managed to convince them to keep the standardized
capitalization of bird names by pointing them to
http://www.audubon.org/bird/na-bird.html

Also in today's paper is an article about an elementary bird-watching
class Cynthia Fox gave at the Chapel Hill Community Center:

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/Issues/2001/02/11/opinion04.html

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu