Subject: Re: Netgame

From: "Shannon 'Libertarians R Us' Posniewski" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Jun 92 11:46:47 EDT

>> What platforms can/will the clients run on? I was going to use the REND386
>> libraries for my client but that's only because I no nothing about 3D graphics
>> programming on PC's. *grin*
> I am currently doing this in X windows. I think Bernie Roehl is interested
> in using REND386 for this as well. (Heck, if I had a 386, I'd be DONE by
> now! :)
I have access to a couple SGI Indigo's, a Sun 386i, and a Sun4, not
to mention a bunch of 386's and 486's.  Does your MUSH compile on any
these?  Does it exist at any ftp sites?

[...questions about moving around int the MUSH...]

I was also confused by this.  All of the MUDs I've played were all
"room" based.  You walked into a room.  You did everything from
there.  You didn't really walk around the room.  How does this work
in the MUSH?

I also haven't seen any traffic on netgame, but I hope we have
sparked some.

>> BTW, could I have a character on your MUSH so I can have a look around?
>>
> Sure, I'll send it in a different message.

We don't have any telnet access outside of our installation, so I
wouldn't be able to try it out.  I am interested an any other info
as to how it works that you can give, though.

Poz