Subject: LCD Glasses problem...

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 12:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

>Hi folks,

>     I've been playing around with REND386 and a pair of LCD glasses for a while
>now, and I've experienced a problem that I'd like to get some input on.  
>
>     It seems that the shutters on the glasses are not darkening completely,
>resulting in 'residual imaging' to the left and right of the image being 
>viewed.  I assume that others have experienced this as well, and I'm hoping
>that there's an inexpensive fix.
>
>     I'm using a pair of Nintendo glasses along with a Sega interface.
>
>     Any info would be appreciated.

Randy I've noticed the same thing with my Toshibas and have heard it from
others also...Don't know if anyone has tried to solve the prob yet though...if
you hear anything let me know also as people tend to reply directly to others
on this list instead of the list for everyone to see...off the soapbox now <G>

Todd Porter