Subject: unsubscribe

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 22:22:03 -0600

unsubscribe

---

From: Kevin Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 08:35:12 +000 (GMT)

I am really starting to despise all of these "unsubscribe" messages!
It's like rats deserting a sinking ship.......

*************************************************************
*  Kevin Burke               *  E-Mail at:                  *
*  ------------------------  *  [email-masked]     *
*  University College of     *  ---- Other Addresses: ----  *
*  Cape Breton               *  [email-masked]     *
*  ------------------------  *  [email-masked]     *
*  Bach. of Computer Science *  [email-masked]  *
*************************************************************

---

From: Chris Kwasnicki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 14:30:08 -0500 (EST)

> It's like rats deserting a sinking ship.......

Well, considering that the captains jumped ship a few months ago... :)

Chris Kwasnicki       "Virtual Reality        ______  __     _____
Allinfo Inc.           is an attitude,       / VR  /|  _\   / HMD \
[email-masked]         not a technology"    /_____//     # (\_____/
VR developer/author                         |____|/      #  >___/