Subject: Sega Interface

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 94 09:33:15 EST

First Hello to everyone on the list.

Open question about the SEGA glasses interface diescribe in virtual reality
creations.

In the textm the circuit diagrams and acompanying text are vauge. Figure B-1
ref's connections to D3 and D4 to the Sega driver. Figure B-3 only ref's D3.

Since I have the glove on a parallel device, I would also like the Sega
glasses on the parallel port, this will keep everything in the same box.

The disconnect occurs, there are three overlapping interfaces described. They
are:

    1) Sega Driver w/Sega module
    2) Serial Port LCD Glasses Driver, and
    3) Printer Port LCD Glasses Driver.

Are the Sega glasses always attached to the module?

And then regardless of the interface serial or parallel the module is
modified?

I am guessing because I have not yet located a pair of Sega glasses to
examine.

Anyone who has successfully built the printer interface or has insight please
respond.  

I can also be reached directly at [email-masked].

Thanks to all in advance. Michael White.