Subject: merging .wld

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 93 18:58:00 +0000

Eric Miller wrote:

PEM>I am trying to figure out a way to merge the Solar.wld with the Rides.wld
PEM>from the "Virtual Reality Creations" book so that when one takes a
PEM>balloon ride one has the option of leaving the surface of the fair
PEM>and heading into the solar system.

How are you loading in two sep. worlds anyway??  Do you delete out the
first and load in the solar??  I've been looking for a way to let the
users select worlds off a virtual menu and load them in accordingly.
Would your method work for this??

Todd Porter

---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ >> Internet: [email-masked]  Rime: ->585 <

---

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 93 19:29:04 BST

Chris Kwasnicki said:
> The ATI runs a Mach32 chip, so modification for another Mach32 based
> card should be straightfoward enough.  Other SVGAs based on other
> chips would need their own special drivers.
> 
> The mods are on CI$ in Cyberforum.

Could someone please upload these to an FTP site somewhere?
I presume there's source code in there...

Chris