From: [email-masked] (PCVR Magazine)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 94 16:42:31 CDT

ANNOUNCING:

                        PCVR Magazine Issue 16

Theme:  Glove Technology

Contents:

                Current Glove Technology - A review of the current glove
                                                devices

                VR Glove Sources - Where to find gloves

                Build a Better Power Glove - Use the components of a Power
                                             Glove to build a new one with
                                             much better resolution

                VR on the Internet - Where, how and what you will find

                A Look at VRBASIC - A look at Waite Group Press' VRBASIC

Regular Columns

                What's New - VR Industry News

                Telepresence - What's new in this area

                Graphics - Learn more about protected mode graphics programming

                Using VREAM - Giving objects ATTRIBUTES

                Book Reviews - What's new and how are they

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't seen us in a while, you have missed our new professionally
produced and printed magazine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PCVR Magazine is your information source for PC-Based Virtual Reality.  We
provide our readers with the most up-to-date information about the hardware
and software necessary to achieve VR on their own PC.

Each issue of PCVR Magazine gives the reader three levels of information:

        BEGINNER - If you are just starting in the world of VR, you will find
        easy-to-understand articles that give you information about our
        selected theme for that issue. Beginner articles might show you where
        to experience VR or expose you to the current version of a new piece
        of software

        INTERMEDIATE - Those of you who are more advanced in VR will find
        articles about using a particular theme topic in their own virtual
        worlds.  Learn how to code a virtual hand in a VR rendering package.

        EXPERT- Written for the person who has extensive virtual experience,
        the expert articles will focus on reproducing VR hardware or software.
        These articles might show you how to build a arm-based head tracker or
        a head mounted display.

Kits and Products available for all levels of interest and skill

PCVR Magazine invites you to experience VR while still being able to
pay the mortgage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PCVR Magazine
		--	is available for:

                                        $26.00  US/Canada
					$38.00	Overseas

		--	has complete back issues available:

                                        $4.50 each  US/Canada
                                        $6.50 each  Overseas

                        Topics:
                                Issue 1: Interfacing the Mattel Power Glove
                                Issue 2: Power Glove Software
                                Issue 3: Interfacing shutter glasses
                                Issue 4: REND386 Version 3.0
                                Issue 5: Head Tracking
                                Issue 6: 3D Sound
                                Issue 7: VR Motion
                                Issue 8: PCVR Renderer
                                Issue 9: HMD - Build Your Own Under $450
                                Issue 10: Voice Recognition
                                Issue 11: Connectivity: VR over the Modem
                                Issue 12: Input Devices
                                Issue 13: Head Tracking: A Tracker under $25.00
                                Issue 14: Feedback
                                Issue 15: Arcade Systems

                --      accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express as well as
                check or money order drawn on US bank in US funds

		--	can be reached at:

						PCVR Magazine
						PO Box 475
						Stoughton, WI  53589

			Phone/Fax:		(608) 877 - 0909

			email:			[email-masked]
						[email-masked]
						[email-masked]