Subject: Compiling devel3

From: "Hiawatha.Battle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 92 13:14:55 EDT

----
To: [email-masked]
From: ADP05  <Hiawatha.Battle>
Subject: Compiling devel3

    Date: Aug 19 92 Wed   1:09pm ET
    From: Hiawatha.Battle@MSUAIS
      To:  [email-masked]
      CC:
     BCC:  HIAWATHA.BATTLE
 Subject:  Compiling devel3
 ============================================================================

>  I am having great difficulty making heads or tails of this.              <
>  It seems that certain members are missing. Could you please tell         <
>  me how to get a list of all the files I need to compile this             <
>  program.  I am using Borland C++ V2.0.                                   <
>                                                                           <
>  Thanks in advance for your help.                                         <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
>                                                                           <
************************************************************************
*  Hiawatha Battle, Jr.             You've got to stand for something  *
*  Programmer/Consultant             or you'll fall for anything.      *
*  AIS Help and Support Center                                         *
*  Michigan State University                o              ??          *
*  BITNET:  [email-masked]               < >            o ?          *
*  INTERNET: [email-masked]                 / \         /\_/>           *
*  (517) 353-4420  Ext. 293                                            *
************************************************************************