Subject: OGRE 5.0 Finally available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 94 14:30:11 EDT

(To the REND386 announcements list:)

Well, I've *finally* put David Boeren's latest version of OGRE on the
ftp site (sunee.uwaterloo.ca, in the pub/rend386/ogre directory).

For those who aren't familiar with it, OGRE is basically a higher-level
way of representing objects.  It takes a description made up of primitives
like spheres, cylinders, boxes, etc and lets you generate PLG files.
It's a very handy utility for creating virtual objects.

The long delay in making it available was because of problems with our
FTP server.  The problems are now fixed.  As always, remember to transfer'
ZIP files in binary mode, and to restrict your file transfers to after hours
(you'll get much better response).

Incidentally, if you wish to be removed from the REND386 discussion
list, or know of anyone who would like to be added, send mail to
[email-masked] -- not to me!

To subscribe, send a messages with the words

      subscribe rend386-discuss

In the body of the message.  To unsubscribe, send a message with

      unsubscribe rend386-discuss

in the body.