Subject: Just a simple c-code...

From: [email-masked] (Jari K{hk|nen)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 21:11:29 GMT-2:00

Hi,

  I'm doing some coding and I would like to include some rend386-stuff to
my program. The question is: Does anybody have simple c-code program,
which only shows world (loaded from file) from certain viewpoint?
  I don't need joystick-stuff, menus, nothing, just rendering-part. I 
need simple c-code with defines only what it really needs (nothing fancy)
and renders loaded file...
  I don't want to start stripping demo4-code, because I hope somebody has
wrote that routine already...Please, anyone?

  -Jari

Email:[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jari Kahkonen |Phone:               |Institute of data | MICKEY MOUSE PANTS??? 
Aleksi  56D29 |(Home) +358-81-376980|Processing Science| You dont't look Cool! 
90120 Oulu    | Leave a message to  |University of Oulu|You look like an IDIOT!
Suomi Finland | answering machine   |      T O L       |      -Calvin  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 12:55:32 -0700

Sir:

 We outline this very thing in the fifth issue of PCVR.  We also include the
most basic skeleton program necessary for a REND386 program.

Joseph D. Gradecki
Publisher, PCVR