Subject: 2pg!!

From: "A. Gonni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 21:41:25 EDT

ok kids... i got the two gloves hooked up correctly (if power-on and
conductivity tests can be taken seriously), now i need to know: what
modifications need to be made to the configuration and data files in order
for the two gloves to work together?  should this be working already? what
do i need to do?

-a.carra

---

From: Kevin Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 1994 20:31:55 +100 (BST)

> for the two gloves to work together?  should this be working already? what

What you need to do is re-write some of the glove routines. These are 
currently only set-up for one power glove. All of the functions are 
listed in the file VR_API.H . Check and see what ones pertain to the 
glove and modify them.
A few of us here at UCCB are currently working on a similar project. We 
are rewriting to allow for multiple gloves (2) to be used from two 
computers in the same virtual space.

-K. Burke