Subject: Dual Gloves and Connector from VRASP

From: [email-masked] (Sting)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 14:25:39 EDT

Has anyone out there used the Dual glove and connectors from
VRASP?  If so,  how did they perform?  Also, how does the connector
connect to the pc?  Is it through the printer port or is a serial
connector?  Has Anyone use the Object Glove libraries?  Are they easy
to integrate into C graphics programs.  Are they dependant on the BGI
library or can it be used with MS-C/C++ and its libraries?  

    Thanks for the info guys/gals/etc....

---
  __________________________________________________________________________
 /\  \  \  \________|          Marc A. Lefebvre         |_________/  /  /  /\
|  \  \  \__________|         Software Engineer         |___________/  /  /  |
|\  \  \____________|    CyberBase Technologies Inc.    |_____________/  /  /|
| \  \______________|       Software Developement       |_______________/  / |
|  \________________|      9-1B Windingbrook Drive.     |_________________/  |
|\__________________|    Guilderland, New York 12084    |___________________/|
|-USA World Cup `94-|__________(518)452-0927____________|-USA World Cup `94--|
|*********** Makers of the virtual reality software, Virtuoso (tm) **********|
 \[email-masked]@nick.csh.rit.edu__________/
      	      	      	 "I'd rather be Windsurfing!"

---

From: Steven Weinberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1993 09:38:22 +22305714 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Sep 1993, Sting wrote:

> connector?  

Well, I'm using two gloves on my PC with their instructions available in
the objglv.exe file available here, and they work like a charm! I haven't
started REALLY working with them yet, but they work great. Just need to
connect a couple more wires to the printer port, no biggie. and I would
like to know if any one in using the objectglove libraries, anyone?

					Reach out and touch someone,
					(virtually, of course!)
					Steven Weinberger