Subject: Solar System .WLD

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1993 13:10:35 -0500 (EST)

Bernie your still here...sent some messages to you but never got a response,
thought you took a vacation maybe <G>.

>> Didn't I see someone out there who was designing a solar system?

>Yup, Mark Pflaging.

Marc Lefebve

>> I have built one also would you like to have it?

>Definitely -- the more the better.

Got a decent response I'll just put it up to sunee when I get a chance so
everyone can get it instead of sending to everyone.

>> Also did you get the star field worked out sounded neat?

>Boy, I must be getting old... I've already forgotten what this was in
>reference to...?

Bernie you wrote the star field generator didn't you?  I beleive it came
from sunee, could be wrong though.  I haven't tried it yet but Marc said
it was causing his colors to get messed up when he put stars into the world.

Todd Porter
[email-masked]