Subject: Re: Who is this 3DTV company...

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 12:01:10 BST

Holo (or somebody) said:
> How do I get a copy of 3dtv's catalog? How do I get ahold of 3dtv? I'd be 
> interested in seeing what they have...

3DTV Corp., 
PO Box Q
San Rafael, CA  94913-4316
USA

Tel. (415) 479-3516
Fax. (415) 479-3316

Ask for the "Professional Products" brochure.  It's written a bit like
a paper (with one or two possibly-useful references), and they list some
interesting-looking stuff but I suspect some of it is vapourware.

They list PowerGloves for US$100, which seems a bit much to me.

The outfit seems to be run by Michael Starks, and from some of the
things he's saying it sounds like he's been gathering information from
the net.  Are you out there Michael?

Note that 3DTV Corp are not to be confused with Reel-3D, who also sell
3-D wares but cater mainly for the photographic end of the market.

Chris
[email-masked]

ps: As well as listing "PGSI" as a trademark they sell some interface
    called "PCVR" which they also have down as a trademark... I sense
    some friction up ahead.