Subject: Ye Olde .DXF thing!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1992 14:55:00 -0400

Howdy
        Well I have been playing around with cadkey lately and found a
Converter from cadkey's CADL files to .DXF files. So What I don't have yet is
the .DXF to .PLG. I remembered somebody posting here that they were working on
one and needed data. I now have an abundance of data to send out. I jus don't
know where to send it! If whomever it was that was working on that converter
could post an address and maybe an update on the progress :-) I would be happy
to work with ya to get this done. BTW anybody using cadkey that wants to know
how to convert CADL files to DXF send me e-mail and I'll send you instructions
or where to find the converter on your cadkey disks.

Tanx in advans
Stephen Palm
Barber1@snycanva

        And to all other intelligent life out there "The trick is to bang the
rocks together guy's"
                      - Douglas Adams-
                Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy!
                _________________________________