Subject: mouse support?

From: [email-masked] (David Thomas Stewart)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 92 05:44:41 CST

I've ftp'ed the racquetball demo and it runs quite nicely on a 486/33 machine
with a ATI VGA Wonder XL+ card.

What i'd like to know is if there is plan to provide mouse support for the game
*albeit limited*. Perhaps:

Roll Mouse Forward/Back = Move hand Up/Down. If almost touching the screen then
                          rotate viewspace up/down. If the Right Mouse Button
                          is held down then Move Forward/Back as the F/B keys
                          currently do.

Roll Mouse Left/Right   = Move hand Left/Right. If almost touching the screen
                          boundaries then rotate viewspace left/right.

Left Mouse Button       = "Spike" Slam hand forwards and snaps it back.

Any takers? Suggestions?

I just think that it would achieve greater "external" appeal if it didn't
require the PowerGlove interface to use.

David.

David Thomas Stewart              [email-masked]
Synergy Development Corporation   I program in C++ because it turns women on...