Subject: My work

From: Brandon Wiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:25:26 -0600 (CST)

I am attempting to use REND386 to build a client for a Virtual Reality MOO.
Unfortunately, the program got so big with the COM port routines and all,
that it couldn't run in 640k anymore. As I can't afford Wattcom C/C++ or
the Pharlap dos extender or any other compiler/dos extender that will work
for Turbo C/C++, I am attempting to port the whole thing to DJGPP GCC for
DOS. I'm almost done. All I have left to do now is modify it to get rid of
the "interrupt" keyword, which is unsupported by GCC, and port all of the
assembly code. Unfortunately, I have to port from Intel assembly to AT&T
assembly and the GCC assembly (AS) isn't very reliable. So, I was wondering
if there might be anyone out there who would care to help with this project.
So far it's been just me and I've come a good way and will have a site for
this VR MOO by January 1st. It would be nice if the client was ready by then.
The only real work is going to be debugging the ported assembly code, as I
don't really know what most of it is supposed to do. :-)

					Toiling away for MOO-kind,
						Brandon Wiley
						(Cybermage)
					([email-masked])