Subject: Unix based rendering class

From: Jeff Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 13:04:02 -0500 (CDT)

I am currently developing a networking VR package for Dos. I am creating my
own renderer and using the wattcp code for dos to operate the system.
I am hoping to also write a version for unix machine so that dos systems and
unix machines can interact. However I am in need of some sort of renderer
for unix based machines. Preferably of the Linux flavor. I am preferably 
looking for something written in c++ using a class structure. I do not
need something with a lot of features. Only the ability to render a list of
polygon objects. I don't need extras like device drivers and joystick inputs
etc.. If anyone knows of any packages like this or ones that could be
modified or if you just have a piece of advice I would greatly appreciate it.
I will be releasing the code as I produce it. If anyone knows what site
would be best for the placement of something like this please let me know.
Also if anyone has had experience with a similar project I would be 
interested to hear about it. I would also be happy to answer any questions
about my project or anything for that matter.
			
						Thankyou,
						  Jeff Thompson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff Thompson		Computer Science Major At The University Of Illinois
http://uxa.cso.uiuc.edu/~jwt55187/
Email: 	[email-masked]	or 	[email-masked]
Working on Virtual Reality to Destroy the World! or at least show it a good time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------