Subject: Re: Question about Toshiba 3D Glasses

From: [email-masked] (andrew longhorn )
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 92 08:29:43 EST

Yes, I know several people who have and I do too, I can't compare them as I
only have used the toshiba ones. Apparently they are much higher quality and
have larger area lcds.

You can buy them from REEL-3D Enterprises,Inc:

P.O. Box 2368, Culver City, CA 90231

or they take all major credit cards:

(310) 837-2368

This is not a paid advertisement.

Andrew Longhorn.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1992 07:12:02 +0200

Hi!

Sorry if I havn't been paying attention but....

   Date: Tue, 1 Sep 92 08:29:43 EST
   From: [email-masked] (andrew longhorn )

   (310) 837-2368

How about a minute detail...... price?
And if you have a fax number....... :-/
And what interface do you use for these babies?
Just curious....

:-)

   Andrew Longhorn.

I am sitting in Sweden, wanting to get some LCD glasses. Does anybody on
this list know where to look? Order from above? Depends on price of course,
but.....?!!?

Any input highly appreciated!

Sleep tight!

!! The ANSWER   : 42     ("Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" - Douglas Adams) 
!! The QUESTION : 0x2b | ~0x2b   ("Hamlet" - William Shakespear) | Dont Worry -
!! The EMAIL    : [email-masked]  The PHONE: +46 16 96460    | Mail Zappie!