Subject: REND386/Home-brew VR on the Web

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 94 13:27:15 GMT

For those of you who use the World-Wide Web (WWW), you can
access my (growing) collection of stuff related to DIY-VR
and REND386 using your favourite browser.

The URL is http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk:9999/People/cph/vrstuff.html

(if you've visited my web before please note that the address has
changed.)

The archive includes copies of papers/posters, info about VR SIG's in
the UK, useful PC software and a collection of stuff to do with
the Menelli box (including free HC11 assemblers and downloaders as
well as a version of REND386 that works with a Menelli box).

Enjoy!

Chris

---

From: [email-masked] (Reggae Ambassador)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 09:08:21 -0500

Chris,
	How do I get to your Web, from internet.

...Conrad