Subject: RE: PC Based VR Workshop

From: "Mark T. Pflaging" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Mar 93 08:58:11 EST

To all-
	Information about the

		     PC-Based VR Glove Workshop
		           sponsored by

	The Virtual Reality Alliance of Students and Professionals

     >> conducted as part of IEEE's Electro '93 Conference at the <<
     >>  Garden State Convention Center in Somerset, New Jersey   <<

	                April 27-29, 1993

was inadvertently left out.

The duration of the workshop is two hours.  Participants can select
whether they want to attend the Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
workshop. 

It was possible to infer from the registration form that the workshop was
three days long.  This is NOT the case.  I apologize for any confusion.
All people who register will be contacted to verify that they understand
that the duration of the workshop is two hours on one day.
 
There are some other minor corrections and additions. The workshop will
discuss how to connect two power gloves to one PC parallel port, and
use them simultaneously. Gesture recognition was listed as a POSSIBLE
topic, but Mark's implementation of gesture recognition WILL BE addressed
as part of the main presentation.  Also we'll be talking about using the
glove in MS Windows.  Users will get Windows software and we'll have
a Windows system as part of the hands-on tutorial.