Subject: re: Guess who... (Apology)

From: "NORSE::WATTERS_C" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Mar 94 15:37:00 EST

First, please let me apologize to the list - I forgot the /EDIT command
line switch when trying to forward my response.  That happens when you're
using three completely different mailers.

>From: [email-masked]
>Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
>Apparently-To: [email-masked]

>Does anybody have any information of where I can find any pirated files, hacks, etc. for virtual reality?
>Also, can anybody tell me how to break into Whitehouse.gov?

Someone is:

	Forgetful (didn't log out)
	Stupid   
or
	Graduating at the end of this session, and won't have an account for
	much longer, and thinks it's funny when people mail to a non-existant
	account.

Besides, why ask about pirated or hacked VR, when the system this list is for
REND-386, is publicly available?

-Coyt