Subject: Solar System World

From: "Mark T. Pflaging" <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Apr 93 23:13:44 EST

All-
	I was the one created a solar system world a while ago for Dave & 
Bernie's book.  With their permission I will upload it to Cserve and sunee 
but until then you can get it by emailing me directly.  It's way cool.  
"Also did you get the star field worked out?" No. The plg generated by 
stars.exe is VERY weird.  Take a look at it sometime.  I don't think it's a 
problem with rend386 but rather with the .plg file.  But I'm usually wrong 
about these things, maybe bernie or dave can put this question to rest??

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 |      / |^\        /| |^^^\ |^\      Mark Pflaging, Vice President
 |    /   |___\    /  | |____ |___\    Senior Editor of Pix-Elation
 |  /     |\     /----|      ||        [email-masked]
 |/       |  \ /      | \___/ |
 The Virtual Reality Alliance of Students and Professionals___________

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1993 06:59:04 -0700

Mark: 

  This is joe.  Can you email the solar system.  Thanks

joe