Subject: 3D LCD glasses

From: Tom Ranheim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 17:36:55 +0200

Hello!

I am going to work on a research project that will involve Virtual
Environments (rend386). In order to do this I need information on where 
to get 3D glasses (the 3D LCD shutter glasses which were used at the 
Toronto Science Center in April). Can you help me with addresses to 
companies that sell 3D LCD glasses (and gloves)?

Best regards,
Tom
---------------------------------------------------------------
Address: Tom K. Ranheim, Bugges veg 5, N-7016 TRONDHEIM, NORWAY
E-mail : [email-masked]

           Department of Engineering Cybernetics
             Norwegian Institute of Technology
---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1993 13:46:20 GMT

I'm sorry but I didnt buy my glasses and gloves
 from any company. I contacted people on the net who had them
 and sold them to me by mail.

  C U!
 
  By(e)
 
    Mario Valente