Subject: OGRE 5.0

From: [email-masked] (David Boeren)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 94 02:38:47 -0500

I just checked sunee.uwaterloo.ca and the new Ogre 5.0 is NOT yet online.  I
uploaded it maybe two weeks ago, so it SHOULD be there.  I can't imagine
what happened.  Anyhow, you can attempt to download it out of the incoming
directory by knowing the filenames, which will not be visible.

They are:
og_read.me
og50_exe.zip
og50_obj.zip
og50_src.zip

I'm not sure about upper/lower case.  But they should be in all one or the
other, and not mixed.

Of those of you who do not know, OGRE is a script-based CAD program to
create object models for REND386 and WorldToolkit.  Source code is 
included.  By script-based, I mean that instead of drawing an object
by mousing around, you write a program that describes how to construct the
object out of geometric primitives.  The script language is very simple, and
a LOT of sample source code is included.  If anyone has any questions/sugges
feel free to write me at "[email-masked]".  BYE!

---

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Phillips)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 09:51:55 +0800 (WST)

> object out of geometric primitives.  The script language is very simple, and

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any PD or low-cost shareware
out there that _does_ let you edit polygonal objects by 'mousing around'?
Preferably for X11, dos, windows or c64..  (And no, I do not have a
powerglove)

I'm sort of working on one on and off, but more off than on, as I have too
much else to work on.. :-)

Christopher.