Subject: source code

From: Richard Henderson u <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 1994 14:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

I know this isnt directly related to REND386 but even so, I figured the
people here would be the ones to know.  A friend of mine is connecting a
PowerGlove to his PC, and he's using the theglove.c source code from
Waite's  Virtual Reality Playhouse.  He seems to be haveing timing
problems because he thinks the code is written for a 25Mhz and he wants to
know if there is code for a 33 or 66.  Any help out there?  
Thanks much.

Rick
aka Stormshadow...
-=A STORM oft hides 'neath a veil o' SHADOW=-

<Disclaimer:The author takes no reponsiblities for the stupidness of his SIGS>

---

From: William Meredith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 20:32:31 -0500 (EST)

I would highly suggest contacting Mark Pflaging who is liste in the book
as he has done the definitive oglove work and his timings are
automatically adjusted by one of his config programs. I have not been able
to get most of the versions of REND386 to work properly with a powerglove
without the assistance of Mark's code.
Hope this helps.

Bill Meredith
[email-masked]