Subject: Questions....

From: [email-masked] (Mr G. Fink)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 20:00:29 +1000

Ok People,
	What I would like to know is what people are using the PowerGlove 
and REND386 for?
Are we just a bunch of hackers mucking about in a mini-cyberspace. Put simply
is there any one out in Academia land that are working with these tools. Whats
it being used for?, has anyone published anything aside from David Sturmans
thesis?
       To answer some of my own questions for you, I am doing a minor thesis
on the powerglove and probably REND. Some of the ideas that I have had include
defining gestures for use in Windows(TM) or perhaps a 3d CASE tool in REND.
       These are lots of questions but I really want to know whats happening
out there. Any answers should be posted for every one to see.

If you can't answer any of the above then how about: What are you doing with
REND? Has any one built any application with REND?

Thanks in advance,

Gary Fink

---

******************************************************************************
*               Gary Fink:                                                   *
*               [email-masked]                                 *
*                                                                            *
*         "Do, or do not... There is no try.." Yoda, TESB                    *
******************************************************************************