Subject: REND386 LICENSE

From: Luca Chiarabini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1993 10:44:55 UTC+0100

Hi, we are a "junior empresa", a student nonprofit association with the
pourpose of give the chance to students of our University to earn some money 
developing projects for business corporations while still studying.

At the moment we are developing "educational" applications in simulation and
VR systems on PC's for our local government,  I've been testing Rend386 version 
4 and also version number 5. It worked out quite well and we are considering
doing the development based upon it, with some modifications to the sources.
I wonder how much would cost a license of the commercial version (if any) of 
Rend 386 and what are the differences between that version and the public 
domain one. 

Another question I have is why is the DEVEL5.ZIP package so unstructured?
It's a pity because DEVEL4.ZIP was so well organized and I had to spent a
lot of time to give DEVEL5 the same structure...

By the way, the software we are going to develop will support SoundBlaster and 
SoundBlasterPRO, maybe with volumetric sound or surround.
No matter for us because I wrote some months ago a sound library in assembler 
wich can support mono and stereo sound (real or emulation) under MsDos with the
PC speaker, Covox, Sound Blaster or Sound Blaster Pro (Direct and DMA access).
I say that just if you are interested in some kind of cooperation or source
exchange. The software we are going to develop will be freeware (we are going
to be paid only for the development) and we would give you a full copy, I'm
not sure if sources could be also available.

                                       Luca Chiarabini
				Joves Estudiants D'Informatica
			    Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya
				      Barcelona, SPAIN