Subject: Re: [still going on?]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 16:37:09 -0500

No, it's not going on at all.  Except for the occasional net-chatter-stuff
which people occasionally ask for (i.e. how to subscribe, etc).  It's because
people are still buying VR Creations, even though it's two years out of date!
:) (It was about 6 mos. when it first came out with respect how to subscribe
to this... :)

I'm suprised that the admin of [email-masked] hasn't deleted
this mail-alias yet! :)

Joshua

Perhaps this could be a secret groupie forum or something? :)

(Like, discuss plans to overthrow the US government.  Good thing it's in
Canada... :)

---

From: Richard Henderson u <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 21:16:53 -0500 (EST)

Just the event that someone asked if this was still going on brought out 
a whole series of questions.  That makes the list still worth while if 
you ask me.  
  
 I'd like to know where I can get an object editor without having to buy 
Playing God...money is even more scarce now than when I got Creations!  
Anyone who has found *any* object editor worth while  and that can 
generate .plg 's (or a corresponding converter): I would be very pleased 
to hear from them.

--
Rick Henderson
[email-masked]
Wilfrid Laurier University
"If you give me money, I can excite you.
  The more money you have, the more exciting it 
   can be!"         - Stymie,
                        The Little Rascals