Subject: Menelli Box plans

From: [email-masked] (Jason Barile)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 18:10:10 CDT

Gosh,  I know this comes up really often, but does anyone know where I
can find the Menelli box plans?  

Thanks!!
-Jason

---

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 1:45:55 BST

> can find the Menelli box plans?  

A copy of the circuit diagram (plus a small bit of description) can
be found on WWW at:

	http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~cph/menelli.html

There is also some text description written by Ron Menelli which I've been
unable to find, but I've just uploaded a MS Word for Windows version 2.0
document containing this and the diagram to:

	ftp://ftp.dmu.ac.uk/pub/cms/VR/Menelli/menelli.doc.Z

...because someone else was asking about it.

Chris

-- 
Chris Hand, Senior Lecturer             | Dept of Computing Science,
e-mail: [email-masked]                   | De Montfort University, The Gateway 
   WWW: http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~cph/  | LEICESTER, UK   LE1 9BH            
  talk: [email-masked]         "In Cyberspace nobody knows you're bald"