Subject: Re: racketball program

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 92 20:01:23 -0600

Chirs:
Chris:

  Yes, REND386 is hitting a limit.  Adding Shadow would really be a problem.

  The sphere test should read 14.... until you are close to the racquet as
the docs say.  The global variables are definitly a problem.  As you will
find in issue 6 of PCVR, we have a complete skeleton program and a set
of libraries/objects that will allow you to create easier than from scratch.

Joseph D. Gradecki
Publisher, PCVR

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 92 20:05:05 -0600

On a 50-80486 the racquetball game runs real nice.  Considerable speedup
can be achieved by better line draw routines as well as taking advantage
of advanced card features.  

Joseph D. Gradecki
Publisher, PCVR