Subject: Re: question

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 07:54:08 -0500

>I was wondering if there was any way to incorporate sounds with the program,
>like a virtual keyboard?
> 

Would be no problem accept that every sound lib I have tried dies under
rend386, VR386, or AVRIL.  Have no idea why but it chokes it.

Todd
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Porter             2Morrow World Buider              [email-masked]
Jacksonville            Complete VR ToolKit                       Florida
                     http://www.gate.net/~porter

---

From: darryl palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 09:01:31 -0500 (EST)

> rend386, VR386, or AVRIL.  Have no idea why but it chokes it.

Did anyone try using DigiPak and MidiPak?  I know it worked for me when
I tried to connect something with the Object Glove library, but I haven't
tried it with Rend386 or Avril.

Darryl