Subject: Power Glow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 93 14:58:20 +0200

Hi and Ho!

I just obtained a powerglove, after eight long weeks in a mailmans bag it
finnally arrived one in Sweden to.....

...however, the guy I purchased them from (Nicholas Vespern) promised to
include a "paper describing how to hook it to Rend386". Well, I guess
amnesia struck when he was packing the bag, cause no such paper
was included in the package.

Now I desperately cry out to help to you guys and gals in netland!

Is there, somwhere, available in electronic form, a description on how
to hook a PGlove with R386? Does it involve external electronics? Extra
power supplies? Have no fear - I am an electronics engineer, so I am
quite familiar with such thingies.....

I've also heard a rumor of a BYTE issue discussing this? If so, what make, 
model and year?

A zillion thanks in advance for any replies!

/Z/Z/Z
 
Eager to go glove-hunting ;-)

/Z/Z