Subject: TDDD files

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1992 12:46:53 +0100

At wuarchive.wustl.edu and other places there are files in a format known
as TDDD. They also supply conversion utilities to god and his mothers format,
however not to PLG format.

If someone more ambitious than me gets an urge to write such a beast, would
this kind individual enlighten us on this mailing list when this glorious
task is accomplished?

If I get like REALLY ambitious I'll rather tackle the DXF->PLG convertor, since
I live, eat and breath DXF.

/Z

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Brown)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 92 13:42:59 EST

I think you can get there with a 2 step process, ie tddd to off, and
off to plg.

-- 
Peter Brown     -----    Data General Corp.    -----     (919)-248-6009
email: [email-masked]     uucp: {backbone}!mcnc!rti!dg-rtp!brownp
My views, thoughts, opinions and spelling errors are definitely my own!