Subject: mutation and other code

From: [email-masked] (David Ford)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 10:08:06 +1100

Greetings all,

I've had a few requests for the mutation code.  It may not be as
spectacular as people may think - it's just the "save_plg" 
routine from rend386 modified to randomly shrink or grow a vertice
within certain limits - but it makes the world more interesting
by having different looking trees.

Other code allows smooth movement via the keyboard by using the
shift and control keys - available thru bioskey call.  Makes keyboard
movement a lot nicer.

Yet more movement code allows the user to "fly" via the glove by
pointing with the index and next finger in the direction of travel.

Believe it or not but my main hassle is now getting the code back
off the machine I developed it on (a friends) so I guess watch this
spot.  None of the code is particularly difficult incidentally.

A PLEA :
  If anybody has any worlds out there that they've made, please
send me brief details of what they're about and I'll try to 
compile a list and port it here (and possibly sunee).  

David Ford

[email-masked] (David Ford)
APANA, Hobart, Tasmania: 002 34 8696