Subject: Convertors and other things.

From: "Roy (R.L.) Draughn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 17:03:00 +0000

Hi all,
 
I was just wondering if any one out there in rend386 land has written any 
convertors for demo4.  I would like to be able to import files from some 
type of CADD program on the PC or MAC to use in demo4. Specific formats are 
DXF, IGES, PICT,  or TIFF. I would appreciate any sources you could point me 
to.

Also, I have yet to get a complier for my PC, so I haven't been able to play 
with the development version of rend386.  Could someone who has, describe the 
interface. Does it allow you to draw and save objects and worlds or do you 
have to write the code (file) that describes the object? 

One last thing, could someone tell me if there is a racketball game 
available for rend386 and if so where is it located.

I would appreciate any and all responses.

					Regards,
 						
						Roy Draughn
						[email-masked]