Subject: VR in health sciences

From: Helmuth Trefftz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 1995 10:32:25 +0000 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hi there!

SENA (Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje) is one of the largest educational 
institutions in Colombia.  One of the areas in which SENA educates the 
colombian people is Health Sciences (infirmary, odontology, hospital 
laboratories, ...).  SENA wants to invest on a high-end Virtual Reality 
system to help the students of Health Sciences improve their skills.

We want to contact companies, universities or researchers who work on 
this area.

Please send information including

Name of the institution
Contact person
Internet address
Regular mail address
Phone number
Fax number

to:

[email-masked]

Thanks!

Helmuth Trefftz
Iliana Molina