Subject: WANTED: SEGA or TOSHIBA glasses

From: [email-masked] (Jason Barile)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 13:11:49 CST

Hey guys!
  It's the logical next step in my total immersion!  If ANYONE has any Sega
or Toshiba glasses for sale, PLEASE e-mail me with your price and the 
condition of the glasses.  I'm pretty desperate, so you probably stand to
make some good money out of this!!

Thanks!
-Jason

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 18:31:51 PST

To ALL:

PCVR Magazine is currently selling the Model N Shutter Glasses from
3DTV Corporation for $125.00 a pair.  We also have an interface available
for $30 including software.  

For those you don't know about these glasses, they are headband-based and
extremely well made unlike the Sega glasses.

--
Joseph D. Gradecki, Publisher                             PCVR Magazine
[email-masked]                                               PO Box 475
[email-masked]                                                  Stoughton, WI  53589
[email-masked]                              (608) 877-0909 tel/fax