Subject: drivers for rend386?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 92 14:02:59 CST

Hi folks,
       
       I've spent some of my free time over the last month or month and
       a half playing with rend386 and building a sega interface for a 
       PC.  Currently, I'm in the process of putting together a simple
       driving simulation which will be demonstrated as part of my final
       project for a class at U.T. Austin.

       I'm interested in continuing to investigate uses of this package
       in practical applications after this project is over.  I'm also
       interested in hearing from anyone who has put together a higher
       resolution device driver for rend386...Something on the order
       of 640x480x16 colors with buffering for the 3D glasses would
       be *ideal*.  I assume that a SVGA with 1mb of video RAM would
       be able to handle this...but I've wrong before.  I also realize
       that there would be a significant performance hit because of the
       increased resolution, but that's okay.

       Please reply to me directly, as I don't know if I have been added
       to the mailing list.

       Thanks,
	 Randy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randal C. Clarke                                 Landmark Graphics Corporation
[email-masked]                               Programmer/Systems Support
(512) 292-2331                                        CAEX Product Development