Subject: Re: sega cir.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1993 04:12:09 GMT

Thanx for your answer.
 
  By chance I had already downloaded your sega3d.wld file :-)
  Ill see if it helps at home.
 
  I dont need the art for the circuit; I dont even want to get
 into that, too much work. I'm using ( dont know the name in
 English ) thingie with lots of pins, made of plastic where you
 can connect electronics components. I already build successfully
 the PowerGlove interface. What I'd like to find is a more detailed
 circuit, in particular one that depicts the IC with the indented
 part and with connections to its pins in the order that they are
 in reality: in my scheme the pin connections are all jumbled.

  Thanx anyway.

  C U!
 
  By(e)
 
    Mario Valente
 
 PS- By the way, I'm not Frank; that was the name of the guy who 
    made the original scheme; my name is Mario Valente, and I
    live in Portugal.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 14:22:24 -0600

The name of the plastic thingy is an exponent breadboard.

			Joshua