Subject: Help

From: "Kloss, Jrg" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Dec 93 15:39:32 GMT+1

Help!

Does anybody knows where I can get Nintendo's PowerGlove and/or
Sega's Shutter Glasses?
I really need them!!!

Joerg

---

From: "Kevin J. Comerford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1993 22:22:30 -0600 (CST)

I got both the powerglove and shutter glasses at a local pawn shop for
$10.00 each.  they were in good condition and at least 5 stores in the
Dallas-Fort Worth area carried one or more of each.  Try your local sleaze
hole ("We Loan Money") and I'll bet you can find them.

==============================================================================
Kevin J. Comerford                      |   internet: [email-masked]
Visual Resource Librarian /             | compuserve: 71233,2412
Manager, Collections Information Center |      voice: 214-922-1281
Dallas Museum of Art                    |        fax: 214-954-0174
1717 North Harwood                      |
Dallas, TX 75201                        |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------