Subject: Potomac VRASP Meeting Feb. 17

From: Mark Pflaging <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 00:35:32 -0500 (EST)

Potomac VRASP

                 The DC / MD / VA based chapter of the
       Virtual Reality Alliance of Students and Professionals

                  Invites you to our February meeting

DATE: Friday, February 17, 1995

TIME: 6:00 - 8:30 PM

The Potomac Chapter of the Virtual Reality Alliance of Students and 
Professionals will hold a meeting on February 17 at O'Boyle Hall (room 
G1) on the Catholic University Campus.  The focus of the meeting will be 
interfacing the low-cost Victor Maxx VR helmet, presented by Mark 
Pflaging.  There will be demonstrations of working VR systems.  Anyone 
interested in Virtual Reality is encouraged to attend!

For more information, call Mark Pflaging (703) 658-1416 or email 
[email-masked]
 
For general VRASP info, contact VRASP @ POB 4139, Highland Park,
NJ  08904, or call (908) 463-VRVR or email [email-masked]

DIRECTIONS:

Catholic University is located in North East DC.  O'Boyle Hall is on 
Harewood Rd near the intersection of Harewood and Taylor Roads.  There 
is a Catholic U. metro stop on the red line of the Metro system that is 
within walking distance of the meeting.  Parking is available on 
Harewood Road or directly in front of O'Boyle.

From the North, take Beltway Exit 28 (New Hampshire Ave., Rt 650) South.  
Proceed South on New Hampshire for about 4 miles, then bear left on 
North Capitol Street (if you reach Missouri Ave or the Rock Creek 
Cemetery, you have gone too far on New Hampshire. Stay in the left lane 
when you enter the district and you won't miss it.)  Proceed south on 
North Capitol for about half a mile, then bear left on Taylor St (near 
the top of a hill).  Make your first right onto Harewood Rd, and O'Boyle 
hall is directly to your left.

From the South, take 395 North, all the way to New York Avenue.  (Once 
you cross the Case Bridge, follow signs for 395 North, taking the first 
right-hand exit, and keeping to the left as you leave the second 
tunnel.)  Turn right on New York Avenue, then take the second right on M 
street, proceed 1.5 blocks and bear left onto North Capitol.  Follow 
North Capitol for about 2 miles, and make a right onto Michigan Ave.  
Harewood Road is the second left-hand turn (you'll see the National 
Shrine of the Immaculate Conception on the corner).  O'Boyle Hall is 
about a half mile on the right, almost to the end of Harewood.