Subject: Re: HI!

From: "Tony Longhurst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:32:17 +0200

> Hello!!
> 
>    Just a friendly greeting to all the others out there who have an interest
> in REND386 and computer animation in general. If anyone is out there, just
> grunt and I'll know you're still alive.  :)
> 
> Heather
> 

Heather,

It sounds like you are having a seance. I suppose this list is 
a little low on traffic.

My introduction to REND386 was via the 'Virtual World Creations' or 
something like that, Waite Group book. I must admit despite the some 
what limited graphics capability of Rend386 I was impressed. (These 
books are all 'cover flash' and no content however, apart from the S/W)

I am interested in the latest version of Rend386 and where to get it 
from. I have tried CompuServe but to no avail.

Also, generally, to everybody, what is the scope of this list?
What about other VR products such as Avril, VR386, 2Morrow, Sense8 
Virtual World Toolkit (Windows + NT) etc. Is there another list, user 
group or Forum that people frequent to discuss these products and 
building virtual worlds. 'Rend386' is good name for a VR list, regardless
of product, because it is how a lot of people got there first experience
of VR.

Perhaps we could spice the list up a little.

Tony Longhurst

Tony Longhurst

German Space Operations Centre - Munich

<GUNNER>