Subject: Programming the PowerGlove

From: Ole Bredesen-Vestby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 20:00:47 +0100

Hi!

I've been looking a little at the source code for rend386, but I 
can't find any code that controlls the pinky-finger. Are there any 
ways for reading data from that finger?

Is the glove only responsing on how you bend your fingers, or can you 
also spread your fingers (making the V sign)?

I'm only looking for the code that controlls the glove. Is this code 
separated from the rest in some .c or .h files?

That was a awful lot of questions, but I hope some of you would 
bother to answer me.

-Ole Bredesen-Vestby

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 20:13:17 EST

The PowerGlove *has* only four fingers.  (How else can it shove the entire
gloves' 2-bit flexion into 1 byte?)

The glove only measures flexion (x-axis) and doesn't care about Y or Z axis.

JoshuaS