Subject: Unsubscribe me

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Dec 92 15:04

Hello,
Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.  I am giving up on REND386.
Except for a few bugs, I liked version 3.0.  But, all the additions and
changes for version 4.0 really destabilized the package; in both structure
and robustness.

Admittedly, it is free.  But, after quite a few hours of clean-up,
reorganizing and bug-chasing, $1500-$3500 for a library is cheap (from
a company guy viewpoint, not a "starving-student" viewpoint!).

The sad part is that I can see a real pearl in REND386.  Unfortunately,
it is buried under a huge pile.  So, if there is a version 5.0 that is
structured from the top/down someday...please send me note.
Cheers all and best of luck.
James Barnes
Logitech, 3D Business Unit Manager

---

From: [email-masked] (Liam Routt)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1992 09:06:46

Please unsubscribe me. Christmas and all...

                                                Liam Routt