From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 92 15:29:28 -0700

*********************************************************
        *                      ATTENTION                        *
        *********************************************************

                    PCVR is looking for a columnist!!

With the soon to be introduced PCVR Rendering System, the publisher of
PCVR is looking for someone to take over the WORKING WITH REND386 column.

The focus of the column is to teach REND386 at the system and
application level.  The recent Virtual Racquetball series is an example
of what the column should contain.

The column appears in each issue of PCVR for a total of 6 articles per
year.

** Each column should be 4 to 10 pages including illustrations.
** Any software will be distributed with the magazine.
** Compensation is $20.00 per published article
** Must sign a contract for a minimum of 6 articles.
** Three columns are due by March 1st 1993.
     The remaning columns bimonthly.

If you are interested, please contact Joseph D. Gradecki at

       PHONE/FAX:  (307) 742 7675 or
       EMAIL:      [email-masked]