Subject: Wither Wendell...?

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 21:02:19 BST

I've been trying to contact Wendell Joost, but the e-mail address
given in Virtual Reality Creations seems to be out of date
([email-masked]).

Are you out there, Wendell?  Anyone know his whereabouts?

Chris

-- 
Chris Hand, Lecturer                Internet mail: [email-masked]
Dept of Computing Science,          Voice: +44 533 551551 x8476
De Montfort University, The Gateway,  Fax: +44 533 541891  FIDOnet: 2:440/32.50
LEICESTER, UK   LE1 9BH             >> Reality is 80 Million polygons/second <<

---

From: Christopher Rimple <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 15:11:31 PST

Wendell left Microsoft a couple months ago.  The best address to reach 
him now is:

  [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------
 Christopher Rimple    | [email-masked]  | One bad sector
 One Microsoft Way     | 206-936-5900 (voice) |    can ruin
 Redmond, WA 98052 USA | 206-936-7329 (fax)   | your whole day
---------------------------------------------------------------
 The views expressed in this message are my own and in no way
 reflect the views of Microsoft Corporation.
---------------------------------------------------------------