Subject: Virtual Knight- HELP!!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Aug 94 08:30:47 EDT

This message is a call for help!  We are developing a VR arcade game called 
Virtual Knight. 

Virtual Knight is a game system where the player can battle another knight 
in a completely immersive environment.  The player dons a HMD and a vest.  
He will have a sword with which he will defend/attack the opposing knight.  

The player will be able to walk around free of incumberances in a 16' 
diameter ring.  In the HMD this is represented as a Medieval arena.    
There will be no cable tether attached to the player.   Video/sound and 
data will be transmitted back and forth to the game platform from a 
backpack on the player and the main computer. 

The sword will shake in the player's hand when a strike is registered and 
the vest will thump when he is hit.  The game can be played where the 
opposing knight is computer controlled or another human player in a second 
game system.

We have completed the prototype testing and have our eyes set on a release 
version with many features.   For information see the July/August issue of 
Computer Pictures magazine on page S-22.

We are in the process of finishing our business plan and already have a 
list of contacts and areas we need to persue.

I am looking for individuals/companies that are wanting to be part of a 
virtual game company in the early stages of development.  

Because we are just getting starting with the actual organization of the 
business, there are many possibilities for profit and partnerships.

We are more interested in being a software game developer for the game 
system rather than the actual production company and distributor.   

We are looking at different possibilities for growth.  These could be:

1.  Venture Capitalists providing the initial investment.
2.  Strategic Partnerships with existing companies that have a product tie 
to VR.
3.  Licensing of the system to third party developers. 
4.   Purchase of the rights for development and release of the entire 
system, while  we retain a commission on units sold and the right for 
future title development.

We have a need for Creative game designers, programmers, and electronic 
engineers who specialize in short range wireless data transmission.  

It is going to be after first quarter '95 before we actually produce the 
next generation of the game system, but we are testing the interest level 
now.

If you would like to get involved, or have any questions please call or 
write to:

Bob Ladrach
Digital Images
2136 Gorman St.
Raleigh, N.C. 27606

(919) 859-1557.

email: [email-masked]

Thanks in advance for your time.