Subject: Logetec Tracker Driver/ren386

From: [email-masked] (University High School)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 93 11:15:05 EST

I'm a High School Teacher from Orlando Fl., we are located 3 miles from the
Institute of Simulation and Training.  Because of our close proximity we have
begun to dabble in VR.  We are working with IST on a mentor basis, and have 
started our own VR project.  The project is called the Virtual Surf; using
a mini tramp and a logetec tracker.  We will be develping the world using
ren386 but need a driver for the tracker. Do you have one developed already, or
do you plan to develop one, do know someone who has; if so could let us know.
Thanks,

Rob Catto
Teacher
University High School
Orlando Fl
(407) 275-7627
--------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| My life is Hardware,                    |         Dave Stampe          | 
| my destiny is Software,                 | [email-masked]    |
| my CPU is Wetware...                    | [email-masked]   | 
| Am I a techno-psychologist, or just a psycho-engineer ??               |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------