Subject: URL Changing

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 94 13:27:12 BST

Attention CyberNauts!

As of Monday 6th June, the Computing Sciences HTTP server here
at DMU will be moving.  The correct URL will be:

        http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/     (the 9999 is gone)

This means that my VR stuff will now be at:

        http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~cph/vrstuff.html

rather than http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk:9999/People/cph/vrstuff.html.

Please update any links accordingly.  Note that it might take a day or
two for the new URL to work properly, since the nameserver change will
need to propagate (we've moved machines but the www alias is the same).

Cheers,

Chris

-- 
Chris Hand, Senior Lecturer               | Dept of Computing Science,
Internet e-mail: [email-masked]            | De Montfort University, The Gateway 
 "In Cyberspace nobody knows you're bald" | LEICESTER, UK   LE1 9BH            
         WWW: >>> Changed! <<< http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~cph/