Subject: how to unsubscribe - SAVE THIS!

From: Gavin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 14:13:40 +1030 (CST)

You were all sent this, I am sick of seeing unsubscribe notices!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ever want to unsubscribe, send another message to
[email-masked] using the same format but using the word
"unsubscribe" instead of "subscribe".

If you're moving and your email address is changing, just send an
unsubscribe message from your old account and a subscribe message from
your new account.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 94 12:03:59 -0700

I agree.  I have 3 accounts all subscribed to Rend386, and on one of
them I need to pay $3.50 an hour to be online (it's America OnLine).  I
have a 2400 baud modem.  It is SLOW.  I have literally DOZENS of
messages saying "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" every day.  I also can't
get on very often, especially the two DECstation accounts.  One of the
DECstation's hard drives literally FILLED UP over the summer (it's at
school) from my {un}subscribe messages!

Also, on AOL, I'm conducting some important business (i.e. what to be
our next commercial computing project - we still haven't agreed on a
first!) but still I can't afford to lose these messages.  I lost I
don't KNOW how many due to my mail quota filling up!

I agree with Gavin, PLEASE use the Majordomo server!