Subject: ftp site?

From: Steven S. Spiroff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 15:03:11 -0500 (EST)

Can anyone point me in the direction of an ftp site (or, i guess, dialup)
that has the latest rend386 devlopment package? I'm just getting in vr
through VR Creations and I understand that there is a developers toolkit
or some such thing. I have some nifty ideas for vr applications and would
like to do simple prototyping.

---

From: "Kevin J. Comerford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 22:11:31 -0600 (CST)

Ditto on the FTP site info.  Could someone on the list broadcast the ftp
address(es) for VR info and files to everyone on the list?

==============================================================================
Kevin J. Comerford                      |   internet: [email-masked]
Visual Resource Librarian /             | compuserve: 71233,2412
Manager, Collections Information Center |      voice: 214-922-1281
Dallas Museum of Art                    |        fax: 214-954-0174
1717 North Harwood                      |
Dallas, TX 75201                        |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------