Subject: .PLG Modeling

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1993 23:31:29 -0400 (EDT)

Joshua-

There are a couple modelers out for the .plg format...one is on sunee for ftp
called ogre41 which is a scripting modeler and real easy to use another is a
commercial package called NorthCad 3D v9.8 its about $60 bucks and was designed
to be a full featured solid modeler however I spoke with Paul (author) and he
incorped a .plg file write for the models made among others (.dxf, .pov...) 
You can get info by calling or writing:

The Quest Co.
3117 W. Holland Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722

ph: (209) 222-5301

I have put up several .wlds to sunee built with the Ncad ie dactyl.wld etc... 
it does have one prob--it writes out both sides of the polys so I have written
a patch for this that will filter out the hidden side or try to at least and
will also let you decide wether you want the object filltered or not...I have
not sent this out yet but I will soon, I am willing to email it to you uuxfer
if you need it.  If you are on a tight budget though OGRE41 works Great for
free.

Todd Porter
[email-masked]  (at least for another 30 days)