From: [email-masked] (PCVR Magazine)
Date: Sun, 29 May 94 18:24:23 CDT

CALL FOR PAPERS

**  PCVR Magazine is looking for articles dealing with 3D sound. **

Issue 18 (November/December 1994) of PCVR Magazine will have a theme of
3D sound.  We are looking for articles on any of the following topics:

        -- What is 3D Sound and how is it reproduced

        -- How to accomplish 3D sound on the PC without using a 3D
                sound card

        -- Programming the Gravis Ultrasound 3D sound card

        -- The application of 3D sound - where and what is it being used for

If you would like to write on any of these topics concerning 3D sound or
have another idea, please contact Joe at:

        PCVR Magazine
        PO Box 475
        Stoughton, WI  53589

        (608) 877-0909 tel/fax

        [email-masked]

The deadlines are:

        Article Topic:      June 30th
        Article submission: August 15th