From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 92 21:32:04 -0600

Gentleman:

  There appears to be a problem with the Sega stereoscopic viewing in 
Rend386.  I recall this problem when the Sega support was first
introduced.

  In a program I have written, I have the eye position (Z) at -1000,
the glove at -300, an object at 1000, and a wall at 2400 all in the Z
direction.

  When I begin the program, the glove is in perfect 3D, but the wall,
and object are seen as two distinct objects.  This is because they are
being rendered at a great distance between each other.  It would appear
after consulting several graphics manuals that they should not be
rendered so far apart at this distance.  Granted they should be small.

  Now my wife, being severly far-sighted can make her eyes fusion the 
two images but periodically will see both representations of the far 
objects.

  This is a severe problem when trying to develop real-world
applications.

joe