From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1992 23:27:00 -0400

Hello
        I've got a question I hope someone out there in netland can answer.
I work in a CADlab and have been trying to find a program that will convert the
files from both CADKEY and AUTOCAD. to .plg files so I can include them in the
demo. I asm not much of a programmeer yet(I will be in a few years tho). So I
can't write them myself. I saw an article in a magazinePC world July I think
that twas talkingabout a share ware program that did alot of different
conversions from cad to different formats. My Idea was if that program coudl
convert to .plg or another format that one of the conversion program s in the
conversion directory at sunee.uwaterloo.ca I could do it. The only problem is
that now I have lost the magazine(my girlfriend tossed it) and the only place I
remeber where it could be found was on PC ONLINE. Which I can't afford access
to . So if anybody has any other ideas or can find the file I would reallly
appreciate it.
tanx in advance

Stephen
barber1@snycanva

        And to all other intelligent life out there , the trick is to bang the
rocks together guys.
                                Douglas Adams
                        Hitchikers guide to the galaxy
                        ------------------------------