Subject: REND386 Handball demo

From: Chris Hand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 23:42:18 BST

There was a rumour recently about a handball game
that uses REND386.

This morning I received issue 5 of PCVR, which includes
an article on creating a racketball court and stuff,
which claims will be extended into a proper application
in future issues.

Is this what started the rumour (all you get at the moment
is a court with a static ball in it), or has Joe Gradecki
actually written our first proper GAME??!

Joe: Did you write this article or was it someone else?
     You really should include author's names at the start
     of articles! (unless it's just modesty!).

Chris

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 17:43:37 -0600

Chris,

 It began as modesty but will be changed in issue 7 when we change the
format of the magazine in anticipation of going glossy.  Yes, I 
am writing a handball/racquetball game.  The game is almost 
operational as we speak.  

  THis is just the start of many applications readers of PCVR will 
be seeing.

joe