Subject: timing (again)

From: [email-masked] (andrew longhorn )
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 21:01:09 EST

ARRRRAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I built a total different circuit and it doesn't WORK!

It has a 555 timer as a clock with a trimpot to set the frequency,
I set it to 400 +/- 1 Hz and set it up.

segavga runs it perfectly.

rend386 totally spacks!!!??!?!?!

Could this be my subconscience trying to tell me something?
(insert twilite zone music here)

I am collecting the info on Hardware/Circuits/etc and will post soon.

Meanwhile, Can we get 2 glove support for rend386? (this would be included
if the PGSI was to be supported) I have a malfunctioning glove that I want
to butcher and use as a crude head tracker.

ARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Andrew Longhorn.

P.S. I feel a little better now

---

From: Dave Stampe-Psy+Eng <dstamp@watserv1>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 08:55:29 -0400

What spped of computer are you using?  

Once there's a device on the market (in my hands, that is) that supports
2 gloves (I have yet to believe that one) I'll put something in.  Then
again, the code is simple: you should be able to do it yourself.

- Dave Stampe