Subject: Glove code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1992 17:55:00 -0400

hello

        this is in reference to the glove.c code and such. I know that this
macompile glove.c and the rest I get the same error code at the end of
the compilation. It is this:
Error: illegal character '' (0x00))
        I am not sure what this is. The error is always located at the
end of the file. I am ass
uming that it is a control code of some sort.
However I don't know which system put it there or how to get it out of
there. I have tried deleting the line and It doesn't go away. I also
can't see the "illegal character" all that is on the screen in the
c++ editor is an empty line. Does anybody know what to do about this?

also:
        to dave stewart: Do you still need .DXF files for data? I have
some that I could send to you. Do you want wire frames or what? Tell
me and I'll make whatever you need.

tanx in advance
Stephen Palm
[email-masked]

        And to all other intelligent life out there: The trick is to
        And to all other intelligent life out there: The trick is to
        And to all other intelligent life out there: The trick is to