Subject: New Demo4 and Sega Glasses

From: [email-masked]
Date: 02 Sep 92 16:56

Hello Dave and Bernie,
          It looks like the new demo program fixes the problem with
          the Sega Glasses (left eye bleed-thru).  Congrats!  I did
          have some trouble with getting stereo to work and had to
          change the bits on some of the parameters you recommended. 
          That might be due to the design of my switcher circuitry.  I
          am using the 4030 Quad XOR and power is supplied by DTR and
          the toggle is done via RTS.  So, the working settings in
          REND386.CFG are:

          segaport 3FC 03 03 01 00 00 
          stereotype SWITCH
         
          Then just run demo4 without any command-line parameters,
          Cheers, James

          P.S.  It looks like by doing an fgrep for segaport in
          demo4.exe that only 5 hex parameters are wanted.  Maybe the
          last 00 isn't needed??