Subject: Floating point Info?

From: William Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 21:00:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,
  Can any of you point me to where I can get some info on how
currently available floating-point hardware works?  Specifically, I'm
interested in how Pentium processors handle single and double
precision numbers, and about any Cyrix chips that manipulate
floating-point.  Where can I call to get a master index from Cyrix?
From other companies who make floating-point hardware?

						Thanks,
						Bill Young

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...Cracking the [WWII] Italian codes	|		William Young
 was something you did at the pub over	|	[email-masked]
 a beer.  It was both relaxing and	|
 enjoyable..."				| <Sir William the Chocolate Knight>
		Peter Hilton		|
		WW2 British Codebreaker	|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------