Subject: please remove from subscription!

From: [email-masked] (Operator)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 08:03:06 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone:
I recognize that this will probably be distributed to everyone on
the mailing list, but there doesn't appear to be a subscription only
mail-id.  Apologies in advance!

Please remove 
	[email-masked]
from your mailing lists - he's left the company and his mailbox
is filling up.

Thanks for your help . . .
##########################################################################
#	Cathie Kozik				vc: (708) 512-7276       #
#	Development Manager		   	fax: (708) 512-7099      #
#	Tellabs Operations, Inc.					 #
#	Engineering Computing Facilities                         	 #
#	4951 Indiana Avenue						 #
#	Lisle, Illinois 60532						 #
##########################################################################