Subject: Court Ordered Liquidation - Computer Memory - CPU's & Dsk Drives

From: [email-masked] (LIONEL GOLDBERG)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 02:12:55 -0800

Choice Trading Company, Court Appointed Liquidators, have 
been assigned to liquidate the following Multi-Million Dollar 
inventory of computer Memory Chips, CPU's and Hard Disk Drives.  
All items are new and come with applicable manufactures warranty. 
Prices quoted include all state and local taxes plus shipping and 
handling.

Order                                                 Cost
Number   Mfg.       Description                      (EACH)

Memory

1524    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 1x3     70ns  1 meg  $ 25.00
1525    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 1x9     70ns  1 meg    25.00
1526    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 4x9     70ns  4 meg   100.00

1527    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 1x3     60ns  1 meg    26.00
1528    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 1x9     60ns  1 meg    26.00
1529    Toshiba    30 Pin Simms 4x9     60ns  4 meg   106.00

1624    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 512x36  70ns  2  meg   50.00
1625    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 1x36    70ns  4  meg  100.00
1626    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 2x36    70ns  8  meg  200.00
1627    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 4x36    70ns  16 meg  400.00
1628    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 8x36    70ns  32 meg  800.00
                                                    
1624    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 512x36  60ns  2  meg   52.00
1625    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 1x36    60ns  4  meg  104.00
1626    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 2x36    60ns  8  meg  208.00
1627    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 4x36    60ns  16 meg  416.00
1628    Toshiba    72 Pin Simms 8x36    60ns  32 meg  832.00

Memory for the Macintosh

1122    Toshiba    1 meg x 8 Simm Module 70ns  1 meg   31.00
1123    Toshiba    2 meg x 8 Simm Module 70ns  2 meg   62.00
1124    Toshiba    4 meg x 8 Simm Module 70ns  4 meg  109.00

CPU's

1276    Intel      80486 DX/33                        115.00
1277    Intel      80486 DX/50                        188.00
1278    Intel      80486 DX-2/66                      156.00
1279    Intel      80486 DX-4/75                      358.00
1280    Intel      80486 DX-4/100                     498.00
1281    Intel      Pentium 80501-60                   366.00
1282    Intel      Pentium 80501-66                   453.00
1283    Intel      Pentium 80502-90                   558.00

Hard Disk Drives

Seagate Barracuda Drives
1351    Seagate    ST11950N 8ms  3.5" 1.69 GB SCSI    658.00
1352    Seagate    ST12550N 8ms  3.5" 2.1  GB SCSI    899.00
1353    Seagate    ST15150N 8ms  3.5" 4.2  GB SCSI  1,526.00
1354    Seagate    ST31200N 11ms 3.5" 1.05 GB SCSI    538.00
1355    Seagate    ST11900N  9ms 3.5" 1.7  GB SCSI    628.00
1366    Seagate    ST2400A   9ms 3.5" 2.1  GB SCSI    856.00
1367    Seagate    ST15230N  9ms 3.5" 4.29 GB SCSI  1,454.00
1368    Seagate    ST41080N 11ms 5.5" 9.08 GB SCSI  2,848.00

Western Digital
1366    Western    AC2340 12ms  3.5"  340  MB IDE     122.00
1367    Western    AC2420 12ms  3.5"  420  MB IDE     136.00
1368    Western    AC2540 12ms  3.5"  540  MB IDE     160.00
1369    Western    AC2700 12ms  3.5"  731  MB IDE     230.00

Conner
1372    Connor     CFS420A  14ms  3.5"  420  MB  IDE  138.00
1373    Connor     CFA540A  10ms  3.5"  540  MB  IDE  168.00
1374    Connor     CFA1080A 10ms  3.5"  1080 MB  IDE  408.00

ORDERING INFORMATION

To order please use a company order form/letterhead or if for
personal use, use a plain white sheet of paper with your return 
address. List the items desired by order number, the quantity
and total cost.  Send your order with check or money order 
payable to Choice Trading Company to:

Choice Trading Company
Order Processing  Lot #1776
86228 Terminal Annex
Los Angeles, Ca. 90086-0228

Orders are processed on a first come basis.  Adjustments and 
refunds will be made immediately for items that have sold out. 
Please allow 2 to 3 Weeks for shipping.  Due to court ordered 
restrictions we are unable to accept COD, phone or credit card 
orders.  

This public offering is valid through December 30, 1994. Any 
unsold inventories will be auctioned.  For auction information
please send a self addressed stamped enveloped to: 

Choice Trading Company
Lot #1776
202 So. Broadway
Los Angeles, Ca. 90012
(213) 856 6172

If you are unable to use this information, please pass it on to 
someone who may.
 
Lionel M. Goldberg
Actuary