Subject: CrystalEyes set up

From: Catherine Neary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 12:14:58 BST

Hello,

I've been using your programs (Rend386 and VR386) for a little while now
with a pair of Toshiba LCD glasses for stereo presentation. I want
to upgrade the glasses mainly because of their low contrast ratio and
have been looking at CrystalEyes. Can Rend386 (or VR386) be set up
for running these LCD glasses? They require the mapping of the left
eye view, vertically compressed, to the top half of the screen, and
the right eye view, also vertically compressed, to the bottom half.
The views are then interlaced using hardware provided by Stereographics
Corp.

If this stereo Mode can't be supported by REND386 can you recommend 
any other glasses besides CrystalEyes that I might try?

Thanks very much

yours

Catherine Neary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Catherine Neary, Sowerby Research Centre, British Aerospace, FPC 267,
PO Box 5, Filton, Bristol, BS12 7QW, England. Voice: 44-272-366536; 
Fax: 44-272-363733; email: [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------