Subject: AAAIIIIII!!!!

From: [email-masked] (Technically Sweet)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 92 22:07:19 PDT

Well, the devel3.zip release doesn't work with Turbo C 1.0.  Or 1.5.
I scored them both for cheap last night.

Turbo C 1.0 doesn't have 'tlib' so you can't make archives at all.
1.5 doesn't have some sort of floating point emulation library
that supplies 'F_LDIV' and several others of its ilk.  These were
needed by rend386.lib and user.lib.  I recompiled user.lib with
1.5 and suddenly it didn't need 'F_LDIV' or it's friends.  

Are you targeting machines with no FPU for this?  Would you please
consider some other alternative compile switch that doesn't
automatically generate references to these floating point 
libraries?  Could you please release a rend386.lib compiled with
turbo C 1.0?  Does Yeltsin take Smart Drugs?

Also, in TC 1.0/1.5 signal() is ssignal().  You need to change
this in segasrc\sgsppt.c.

Looks like a heck of a package.

Thanks for all the work,

Lance Norskog