From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 15:13:07 -0500

>>>***********************************************<<<
>>>********   PLEASE FORWARD AND POST     ********<<<
>>>********                               ********<<<
>>>***********************************************<<<

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
	    VIRTUAL HUMAN BODY
A CU-SeeMe, Internet-Based Performance
of the Human Body --QQ> Technogy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

LIVE VIDEO / AUDIO AVAILABLE OVER THE INTERNET!

************************************************
***********  A 24-HOUR PERFORMANCE:  ***********
************************************************
STARTING:  Wednesday, May 17, 1995 @12:00 am (CST)
ENDING:    Wednesday, May 17, 1995 @11:59 pm (CST)

on the EDEN MATRIX Reflector: 199.171.21.8
available using CU-SEEME Internet teleconferencing software.

for more information about this performance, try the 
performance Homepage:   http://yar.cs.wisc.edu/~void

 other queries, send email to:   [email-masked]
or call:  608.257.2326

for information about CU-SeeMe, free video/audio Internet
 teleconferencing software, explore the CU-SeeMe Homepage at:
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu

to download CU-SeeMe software, ftp to:
 CU-SeeMe.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe

The VIRTUAL HUMAN BODY is a 24-hour live Performance Art event created
and performed exclusively on the Internet. It involves the broadcast of
digital video/audio data over the Internet and can be experienced anywhere
on the planet that supports an Internet connection and can run CU-SeeMe
teleconferencing software.

************ FOR A 24-HOUR DURATION: *****************************
>>>I will broadcast images of by interactions with technologies
>>>I will welcome and accept comment, critique, and discussion via
	email or CU-SeeMe
>>>I will explore, in part, my relationship with technology - past,
	present, future and ponder the role techology might play
	in a society dedicated to technological advancement and innovation   
******************************************************************
This performance will be broadcast on the EDEN MATRIX multiconferencing
reflector site. You can reach the EDEN MATRIX Homepage @ http://www.eden.com/ 

                               ###