Subject: Re: OS/2 port of REND386

From: [email-masked] (Technically Sweet)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 12:47:52 PST

I'd vote for DJGPP.  It's the same ethos, closeness to hardware, etc.
If you want networking etc, tack a TCP access thing to DJGPP and
run NCSA TCP/IP.

-- 

Lance Norskog
[email-masked]
Data is not information is not knowledge is not wisdom.

---

From: [email-masked] (Dave Lundberg)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 15:45:12 -0800

On a similar note, has anyone tried to build a 32-bit REND386 using
something like WATCOMs compiler ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Lundberg,                 The question isn't "do machines think",
Kaleida Labs, Inc.              It's "do men think".
[email-masked]                         
(415) 966-0849

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim Krumnack EZB2 x3605)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 15:40:40 GMT

> Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know where I could get info on
> multiverse via mail, or beter yet perhaps an ftp site? I've haven't heard 
> of that one yet, i'm a newbie in the vr world.

 It can be found on  ftp.u.washington.edu    [140.142.56.2]

 pub/user-supported/virtual-worlds/multiverse

 Timm Krumnack