Subject: RAW to FIG conversions.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 18:14:12 EST

I'm curious, are there any programs that will convert the raw
polygon files that some CAD software generates into something more
usable by REND386.  Thanks.

Later... Greg Morgan

---
Sent via WorldLink on 07/01/94 at 07:58:08.
From: Metropolis BBS
      Richmond, VA
      The best BBS in Richmond, VA

========================= !!! Automated Notice !!! =======================
 E-mail replies to this user should have the following on the first line  
 of message text:        TO: wl-cyberpunk-mtr
==========================================================================

---

From: Chris Kwasnicki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 22:53:49 -0400 (EDT)

> usable by REND386.  Thanks.
Greg, NorthCad-3D comes with a conversion utility for translating
it's internal format (.NC3) to .PLG

Chris
 _____________________________________________________________________________
/Chris Kwasnicki, Lead Developer, VRacker Inc.  [email-masked]  (212)236-1455 \
| VRASP (Virtual Reality Association of Students and Professionals) member    |
| Author of the "Making REND Work" column in PCVR (VR for the PC) Magazine.   |
| Creator of award-winning virtual worlds, ask me about VRASP, PCVR, VRacker  |
| Inc., the VRASP project "uniVRsum", or about designing a world for you      | 
\_____________________________________________________________________________/