Subject: rel_move_segment question

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Aug 92 17:09

Hello all,
          I am using the rel_move_segment command and have run into a
          problem.  Nicely enough, the same problem occurs in the
          demo3 program (demo program version 3.0).  When you load in
          an object and try to move it (Z then M), it hits a barrier
          going right, up or away.  The segments seem stuck in one
          quadrant.  Anyway around this?

          Also, there is a definite bug in copy_block.  Is this a
          known problem?  If not, I can mail code samples.
          Cheers, James

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph D. Gradecki)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 92 13:40:19 -0600

James,

  Which .fig files are you using?  Are there limits set in the figure file?

joe

---

From: [email-masked] (andrew longhorn )
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 92 08:10:46 EST

I noticed that limitation also in the demo3 program.

Andrew