Subject: REND386 -- C source code available

From: Bernie Roehl <broehl>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 92 9:34:21 EST

The C source code for an earlier version of the REND386 library is now
available on sunee.uwaterloo.ca in the pub/rend386/floatsrc directory.

If you don't have FTP on your system, send a mail message containing
just the word "help" to [email-masked], and you'll receive mail
back telling you how to get the files.

The source code has been posted as separate files, since the purpose for
releasing it was to allow porting to other platforms and there are no
archive formats that are available on all the different machines out there.

The files you want are:

    read.me
    3dstrucf.h
    f3dkitn.h
    hirendf.c
    3dsuppf.c
    renderf.c
    mainf.c

These should all be retrieved in ASCII mode.  If you plan to compile and
run under Turbo C or Borland C, you will also need:

    polyblit.lib
    svga16.bgi

which should be transferred in BINARY mode (through ftpmail, this probably
means you should ask that the files be uuencoded).

Be sure to read the read.me file first -- it has some very important
information in it!

As always, direct any questions to either of us at the following addresses:

    [email-masked]    (Dave Stampe)
    [email-masked]     (Bernie Roehl)