Subject: VRASP: RE: 2 Gloves on One PC & Object Glove

From: "Mark T. Pflaging" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 May 93 01:32:55 EDT

Roy Draughn wrote, "I was just wondering if any one knew the location of 
the software that allowes you to put two power glives onto one PC. I woul 
appreciate any information concerning this. "

Anonymous ftp:

Host name: sunee.uwaterloo.ca Directory: /pub/glove File name:  objglv.exe

The CompuServe forum GRAPHDEV stores the files O2GLOV.ZIP, OBJGLV.ZIP, 
DEMO4B.ZIP, and WINGLV.ZIP in the VR Tech section.  OBJGLV.ZIP is the most 
complete demo, and the others are subsets to reduce download time.

The following points need to be stressed!!!!

1) Always use FTP in BINARY (NOT ASCII) mode when trasferring archive like 
objglv.exe.  2) You get the best transfer rate from sunee late at night.  
3) Always unzip using the '-d" option of pkunzip!!  If you have gotten 
objglv.exe, simply type "C:\VR> objglv -d" If you got a file from 
compuserve, make sure you are using PKUNZIP 2.04g!!! NOT 1.10 which is what 
most people have.  4) These files do not have full source code, in order to 
use Object Glove in your own development you need to order the Libraries or 
Source Code from VRASP.  See the file "PRODUCTS.TXT" enclosed in the 
archive.  5) If you don't have ftp or you are an internet novice you can 
order a disk with a nice little install program from VRASP for just $2 + 
s/h.  Reply to this message for more info.

It was nice seeing everybody at Meckler.  Like, I had a good time.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 |      / |^\        /| |^^^\ |^\      Mark Pflaging, Vice President
 |    /   |___\    /  | |____ |___\    Senior Editor of Pix-Elation
 |  /     |\     /----|      ||        [email-masked]
 |/       |  \ /      | \___/ |
 The Virtual Reality Alliance of Students and Professionals___________