Subject: The Futur of the Rend386 Discussion List

From: Yueshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 95 16:27:14 MEZ

I think that it is the time to talk about the futur of this list. While the
Rend386 will not be paied big attentions, we should decide whether the list
should be stopped or be continued by a topic with a bigger spectrum (I suggest
that this list should be used for general free VR on Intel x86 platform).

I would be happy if you would post your opinion to this.

Yueshi Lai
Univ. Bielefeld, Germany
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 17:19:35 -0600 (CST)

> E-mail: [email-masked]
Yueshi,

    I think it is a wonderful idea to expand the scope of this list.
However,  I think it would make the most sense to first dismantle this one
and to start a new one fresh.  My reasoning? Simple.  I know that 
after I post this message I will get roughly 75 returned mail messages
because many people's accounts are no longer in existance or are
bouncing mail back for one reason or another.  I think we should
start fresh with a new list and a new name.  Any one care to set this
up?  

Also,  I do believe there is a vr mailing list (homebrew) in existance.
I will try to find its address and post it here. Perhaps we should move to
there?

I welcome any comments.

Jeff Thompson

Jeff Thompson([email-masked])          Member of Alternate Aspects of Reality
http://uxa.cso.uiuc.edu/~jwt55187        Realization of CyberSpace Project
NCSA Mosaic Tech Support - Paintball - Ice Hockey - RollerBlade Ramp Skating