Subject: Worlds and stuff

From: [email-masked] (David Ford)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1993 13:07:08 +1100

Does anybody out there have any worlds they'd like to
share with the rest of us ?  I and a friend are trying to get a 
world together for a VR bike, perhaps with objects that drop in
and out of the world as you cycle about it (to reduce compute
overheads).  We thought of things like small villages, a cliff,
seascapes, mountains and even a small ski village.  Yep - we thought
it was a bit ambitious as well!  But ... Without ambition life is
far too easy....  Anyway, anything to populate this world would be
appreciated.  We've had a look at a couple of archive sites, but most
stuff is not in an easily translatable/transferable form, so we were
hoping to get up a heap of PLG files and world files to make our
lives a little more interesting.

PS - We have a program that (for want of a better desc) mutates things
Its good for when you'd like a lot of slightly different things based
on something recognisable - we've done a forest of mutated trees that
doesn't look too bad.

David Ford and Marlon Binet

VRcyclists

[email-masked] (David Ford)
APANA, Hobart, Tasmania: 002 34 8696