Subject: sega cir.

From: [email-masked] (Todd Porter)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1993 22:00:32 -0400 (EDT)

>I have a doc with a depiction of the circuit that should do it, but
>this isnt very accurate, since the pinouts for the IC are not ordered,
>and there's no info on this; also there's no info on the 2N222 ( which
>pin is the emitter, the collector, etc ?). This message has the doc that
>I have appended, so that you can use if you didnt have it or refer to it
>and try to help me :-)

Frank the file you got here is just to help you figure out where everything
needs to be connected  you will have to come up with the artwork for the
circuit board or just use one that uses wire jumpers.  

PCVR a homebrew VR magazine has the art all laid out for you in one of the
magazines...can't remeber which one but you could get the back issue I think
they run around $4.  Joe, the pub, recently moved and I don't have my issue
with the new address and # to give you but someone here should be able to
supply it for you.  If not write back and I'll send it to you.  Wish I had a
scanner to scan my art and send you a .gif but no can do...I did create a .wld
file of the sega3d circut and its on sunee.uwaterloo.ca  it's all laid out like
the one in PCVR so that may help some in visualation but not exacts as I didn't
make is completely detailed such as knotchs in the chips and flats and all. 
May help anyway though try to get it.  If you can't I will email it to you via
uuxfer.

The 2N2222 you will be able to tell the pins by the flat side...the box or bag
you bought the tran in should have a little pic that will tell you which one
corresponds to which...provided you have the flat side type tran (Radio Shack
usually has this kind).

Todd Porter
hope this helps I am no expert on electronics but I did get mine to work so I
thought I'd try to help.