Subject: Re: FAQ name/location

From: [email-masked] (Tim Kirby)
Date: 19 Feb 95 14:56:04 CST

FRANK SALERNO ([email-masked]) wrote:
: What is the name and location for the FAQ for this area?

>From  the FAQ :)

0.  Where is this FAQ kept, and where are archives of the newsgroup?

    This FAQ is also available via anonymous ftp to plains.uwyo.edu,
    in the METAL directory.  I also hope to someday get it posted to
    news.answers and into rtfm.mit.edu, which is where many groups'
    FAQs are kept.

    I also keep an "informal" archive of the newsgroup on plains.uwyo.edu,
    also in the METAL directory.  It's informal in that I only update it
    from time to time, not continuously.

    Plains.uwyo.edu is usually down early Sunday and Monday
    mornings, so if ftp fails then, just try it again later.

Tim
--
Tim Kirby                    - [email-masked] -                +1-(612)-683-5390
Software Division System Support ________________ Cray Research, Eagan MN, USA
----------------- Ask not for whom I speak - I speak for me ------------------
If you are sure you understand everything that is going on,
you are hopelessly confused...                                - Walter Mondale