Subject: [News] ��� ��������, ������� � ������ in English NOW !!! (c�� �� ��������)

From: Oleg Basoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 17:17:25 GMT

���������� �� ���������� ����� STYLUS 4.0 � ��� :

                          *********

   Comes in ��� small ������� and approaches �������.

         - Me ����� the glass&!
         - But �� more(yet) small one.
         - I have said ����� the glass& - at me ���� ����!

         ������ ����� pours the glass& �����. ������� ����� of it(him)
   �������� and ����� further.

         - So still has happened?

         ������� �������� and with ������ in vote of beginning(began) the
         story.

         - Has come ���� from work home, ��������, ������� and ��� on �����.
   �������� was, �����, �������� has falled on carpet, carpet has lighted up
   ...
         - So, ������ that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... the carpet has lighted up, from it(his)
         ���������, from them the furniture...
         - So, ������ that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... and ����� all apartment. ���� it has seen
   and ��������� from window...
         - So, �������� that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... to that time have arrived fire(firemen) and
         have spreaded ����.
   ���� has fallen on ����, ���������� and ����� in apartment...
         - So, ������ that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... it(he) ����� ���������...
         - So, �������� that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... has fallen on ���� and ����� in apartment...

         - So, ������ that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... it(he) ����� ���������...
         - So, �������� that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... has fallen on ���� and ����� in apartment...

         - So, ������ that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... it(he) ����� ���������...
         - So, �������� that whether?
         - Yes, is not present... has fallen on ���� and ����� in apartment...

         - Yes that, in ��� �����, has happened???!!
         - Yes ����������, ������ �������!!!

                          Public release by V'leri Parshin . Jarret Baseman
                        **********

                           �������
                         ( pure(clean) ��� )

         Lived - was �������, ��-�-�-������� such sand lived. At it was not
   right back ���� ( ������ ��������� ). And when it(she) wanted to write (
   ������ in sense )... It(she) all times dropped.

                          Public release by V'leri Parshin . Jarret Baseman

                        ***********

                           �������
                       ( ��� of pure(clean) water )
                    Origin: Rock of Clear Water

         ���� ������ on �������. The time to evening, it is time to ������
         to search for.
   Suddenly looks costs(stands) the hotel ( *** ), ����������, and there the
   wooden fence in human growth and �������: " Only for niggers ". Well,, as
   it is known, ������ black do not happen, ������ further has gone.
         The sun to ������, eye ���������, is necessary where ���������.
   Suddenly looks costs(stands) the hotel ( **** ), ����������, and there
   �������� the fence in two human growth and �������: " Only for niggers ".
   Well,, as it is known, ������ black do not happen, ������ further has
   gone.
         The sun has sited, night, eye in heap, it is very necessary where
         ���������.
   Suddenly looks costs(stands) the hotel ( ***** ), ����������, and there
   �������� the fence in two human growth, with prickly wires under currents
   and �������:
   " Only for niggers ". Well,, as it is known, ������ black do not happen,
   and ����� and ������ wants. ������ our ����� ������� with ���������, has
   departed in �������, to ������, and ���������� ������.

                 ( Salamander - the BEST cream, money can by.

                                                   Cat Matroskin. )

         Has suited to gates, ����������. Opens to it ���������� and speaks: "
   O! At last - @! We you see, under ������ and work! As time(once) for You
   one free number has remained! ". ����, ����� the temples, to ��� was going
   to depart, calls ���������:

         - ��������� of me tomorrow by 5:00 am and nothing not ���������! I on
   ������� in way �������.

         The bell(ringing) in number in five mornings, it(he) ������,
   ���������, ����������, sits on horse and �������� from hotel. ������� in
   �������, to ������, and has become from �������� ����������. But strangly
   ... ������� does not take, ������� does not take, temples too does not
   take. Here on ����� ������ �����, ������� on ���� and in hotel.

        - That here with . has happened for night, ������� not ����������?!!!!

                 ( Salamander - the BEST cream, money can by.

                                                   Cat Matroskin. )

         The manager ������� the disassembly, builds whole staff of hotel and
   is found out that simply not it ���������....

                          Public release by V'leri Parshin . Jarret Baseman