Subject: ~{TuQyOr9zDZ<DG.~}(Summary)

From: [email-masked] (Yuehui Xiao)
Date: 11 Nov 1993 21:31:28 GMT

俩礼拜前，　兄弟在网上求助：

>>> 诸位朋友，
>>> 家中急用美元，　怎么寄回去？　
>>> （个人支票需存中国银行３个月，　才能取出来）
>>> 多谢了！

现总结一番寄钱之道，希望对大家有所帮助。
１。　电汇(wire), 本人用这法子，三天家里就收到了。　不过得通过中国���　　　银行在美国的分行转。
２。Traveler's Check.
３。　请朋友带回去。����在此向帮忙的朋友们一并谢了！

----------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked]

请原谅鄙人用英文回答，　这样比较方便。

Suppose you are in the U.S.  You can go to any bank telling them you want to 
"wire money home" （电汇）.  You should provide the bank with your 
family member's name and address including zip code. （邮政编码） When 
the Chinese bank (either Bank of China or any other bank which is happened 
to be this U.S. bank's correspondent bank) receives this U.S. bank's cable or 
telex with the secret code that can only be understood by these two banks, 
the Chinese bank will advise your family member without delay (usually by 
mail).  Then your family member can go to the Chinese bank with the letter 
it mails to him/her to 办手续.  Usually he/she can get the money either 
in the U.S. currency (cash) or Renminbi within three days.

I worked for Bank of China, Shanghai Branch for more than ten years and am 
working in a U.S. bank currently.  It worked when I was in China two years 
aganand I think it still should work now.  The U.S. bank charges a fee to 
wire money, though.  The fee is around $10 to $30 from bank to bank.
If you have further questions, please feel free to email me at 
[email-masked], I'll more than happy to help you.

海上光明
----------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked] (William Yan Ma)

好象开通了邮政汇寄业务�
可查人民日报
--------------------------------------------------
用traveler's check :

>From [email-masked]  Fri Oct 22 15:38:22 1993

You need to sign both places and put your dad's name in the
middle (payer's part). Never tried another's name as checks' holder.
My friend used the first method and succeeded in doing so.
---------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Wenhua Lei)

如果信得过我，我帮你带现钞回去。本人感恩节的机票。

---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***

最平凡的最曲折的最向往的心中的路与脚下的路的辨正统一

***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---

----------------------------------------------------
多谢了，　只是感恩节稍晚了些，祝您回国顺利！�����