Subject: ~{KD=GJdHk7(~}

From: [email-masked] (XiaoFei Wang)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1993 00:24:05 GMT

Someone ask about 4-corner input method, please look for
et4c* from ifcss.org:/software/dos/input

Here is readme:

The file et4c110a includes an selfextracting archive with the
contents listed below. 
It implements the four-corner input method for BIG5 customized for
use with ET, but, as the source tables are included, with the
potential to be used on other systems. 
I used a four-corner table for the japanese JIS code, which was 
created by Dr. Urs App, Kyoto,  as the basic, converted this list 
to BIG5 and added the remaining characters. 
The list is hereby released to the public domain. Please give your 
credits to the authors, if you intend to use it other than purely 
personal :-)

Listing of archive : ET4C110A.LZH

  Name          Original    Packed  Ratio   Date     Time   Attr Type  CRC
--------------  --------  -------- ------ -------- -------- ---- ----- ----
  4CORNER4.3C      39180     23303  59.5% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 7D87
  4CORNER4.BOX    119421     56417  47.2% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 72FE
  4CORNER5.3C      39180     27381  69.9% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 30CA
  4CORNER5.BOX    132681     63377  47.8% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 1BA1
  README.TXT        3713      1839  49.5% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- BD87
  SJERG.TXT          591       409  69.2% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- C0BB
  WHATSNEW.DOC      1254       699  55.7% 93-05-11 10:26:56 a--w -lh5- 9ABB
  XUSR4C.DOC        1955       951  48.6% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 1572
  XUSR4C4.EXE       5856      4059  69.3% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 174A
  XUSR4C5.EXE       5872      4062  69.2% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- 8C77
  XUSR4CXX.TAB      1024       513  50.1% 93-03-08 01:10:00 a--w -lh5- B088
  ET4C110A.DOC      2466                                                     

This is a new version of my implementation of four-corner-input for ET.
Included are some minor corrections to the table and a little utility to 
include the four-corner definitions for user-defined characters (can also 
be used to add fc codes for existing "system" characters.
Loaded with the *.3c tables, 4 corner input will take the place of the ET-
defined 3-corner input and *can* be loaded into extended memory with ET 3.0+.
Please report any bugs and drawbacks!
Part of the documentation is in German :-(, readers of English only, please 
refer to WHATSNEW.DOC and XUSR4C.DOC, which contains the basics in English. 

Enjoy, 

Christian Wittern

e-mail: [email-masked]