Subject: ~{=iI\R;8vWT6/3}H%OB@o0MHKOTJ=2eHk1`EEC|An5D3LPr~}

From: [email-masked] (Yu Huang)
Date: 4 May 1993 04:47:47 GMT

To those who have no XLBR software but still want to view and print the
electronical version of "China Spring" and "IFCSS Newsletter" (Both are
availble at ifcss.org.) without the annoying XLBR formating commands
like "＼字号（４）＼黑体＼中心":
You can download a pragram called rm4mat from ifcss.org. The program has
UNIX version (source code) and DOS version (executable file). You can find them under the directory:
/software/unix/chinese-utils and /software/dos/chinese-utils
respectively. The program was written by Chenghong Wang
([email-masked]).
The following are some of the comment lines of rm4mat.c.

/* Program name: rm4mat.c
   Remove format codes in .gb files without changing anything else.
   May need to edit the file for better look after removing the format codes.
   Usage: rm4mat file_name
   Output: file_name.new
   Author: Chenghong Wang
   Date: 4/3/93
   ... 
*/