Subject: Special Clarification from CBS-IC
From: [email-masked] (Mi Mi)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 18:47:13 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.chinese.text,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.china

Hi, everyone, recently there was someone faking CBS-IC's name and NR
in public domains from anon accounts. Please be advised that, those postings
have nothing to do with official CBS-IC committee. 

If you find anything strange, please contact CBS-IC to confirm.

Mi Mi
==================================================================
   Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 13:19:01 -0500 (EST)
   From: [email-masked]

   Mi Mi, Ye Miao and all,
	   There are anonymous post in news groups faking Miao Ye and Mi Mi.
   I even got an e-mail from someone asking me why we have to use anon 
   service!
	   I suggest NR or a special announcement to make it clear that
   these are fake posts.

	   Following is one of them:

   Article 67842 (67 more) in alt.chinese.text:
   From: [email-masked] (Mi Mi )
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   X-Anonymously-To: alt.chinese.text
   Organization: Anonymous contact service
   Date: Tue,  1 Nov 1994 02:22:50 UTC
   Subject: CBS-IC News Release No 21
   Lines: 133

    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%  Editorial Board of CBS Incident Committee  %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

			  Monday, November 1, 1994   (No. 21)

    ===========================================================================
    Table of Contents                                                # of Lines
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Another Incident ? Yes!.............................................. 13
    2. Reach Out To Call Reader's Digest to Jam Their Phones................ 31
    3. Some sugestions ..................................................... 81
    4. CBS-IC/YU XIA Incident Committee Formed, YU XIA Hired By CBS!........111
    ===========================================================================
    1. Another Incident ? Yes! ............................................. 13
   > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
   > From: [email-masked] wrote:
   > 
   ...
   ...
   ...